How constant are British ( report from their retreat in Trenton, N J )

Data: 2010-04-08 06:50:11
Autor: Me
How constant are British ( report from their retreat in Trenton, N J )
 How constant are British ( report from their retreat in Trenton, N
J )

That is besides the lied in the Cacoon, London, that concern TREE OF
LIFE.

For terorized or relatives of deed - they are reportadly held by NASA
security;
but we all have to be watchfull out here as they retreat, and not all
are held;
and last night violated the border crossing laws and landed in the
NBoth Park
via NASA ( or other - we do not know all; they sky dive on the daily
bases;
only now get self tortured by throwing the guards that helps them
readjust
 too fast as we have spotted them showing only further discointent in
the
 human relationships - sky divoing has to be agreed by the caountry
they
 land in; also however all the way to the fault NASA did noit release
such
action s yet; they did when they invaded out country and terrorized
people).

CLEARLY, NOT ALL HAVE BEEN RETAINED BY THE USA OR NASA
SECURITY YET. I WAS TOLD THAT FOREIGN COMMANDOS HAD TO
HELP US; I SAW WHAT THEY DID ON THE RIVER LINE AND AM STILL
ASHAMED FOR THEM. ONE GROUP ONLY WHEN LEARNING THAT
THEIR INTERVENTION WAS NOT LEGALLY CLERED , LEFT AND
BRUGHT THE REAL GB SECURITY SERVICES, REST BECOMING SILENCE.

Now they busted the Cementary in the Center of Trenton as it seems for
the phony part there - ravished or removed the stones ( rest beacoming
illuminated
and beautiful). That, in itself , in case of British phonies there is
still consistant.

The edge of consitancy the WOODY monument, their larger icon that they
stole at;
APPARENTLY A HUGE ICON

NEXT TIME - WHAT IS STILL WRONG WITH BRITISH SOLVING CONFLICTS.

How constant are British ( report from their retreat in Trenton, N J )