How the guy that knows it all sound today?

Data: 2010-05-11 06:36:35
Autor: Me
How the guy that knows it all sound today?

NYT and IHT; Editorial by Roger Cohen on 4/10/10

 Hallo from the 'River Line';

('Bigs' like this necessary visit River Line; it it wormer now, since
the duifference with former editorials came to light;

was it Bushlnd intercept?)

"It’s hard to know whether to laugh or cry, - he wrote yeasterday-
There is something irresistibly comical about post-Lisbon Europe with
all its talk about punching its weight on the world stage — and the
euro was supposed to be a political tool — reduced to a brawl over
freeloading Greece, while Clegg tries to persuade himself that
Cameron’s rightist Latvian loony allies in the European Parliament
don’t really matter after all.

The minuet over Greece between dilatory, Bordeaux-sipping Angela
Merkel of Germany and fidgety, mineral-water chugging Nicolas Sarkozy
of France is also so agonizing — the fury just beneath the forced
friendship — as to be guffaw-worthy."

O,k.
Just to supend here at the hight curiosity level

 I had no idea how good the commentarie were to be , because
that intercept before that I have criticized.

How the guy that knows it all sound today?