How to get the historical 'whole' ( fascist say holly) looking at Bush

Data: 2010-11-16 08:05:22
Autor: .
How to get the historical 'whole' ( fascist say holly) looking at Bush

     HOW OUT NATION GETS MORE PHONY ON THE DAY KERRY
    CAN NOT DELIVER EITHER ( I mean beyond Vietnam; why not
    set the record that the phony or even criminal does not fly like
that)

John Kerry: "Invoking the tragedy of Vietnam to defend the failed
policy in Iraq is as irresponsible as it is ignorant of the realities
of both of those wars," Senator Kerry said. "Half of the soldiers
whose names are on the Vietnam Memorial Wall died after the
politicians knew our strategy would not work. The lesson is to change
the strategy not just to change the rhetoric.

Clinton: "The surge was designed to give the Iraqi government time to
take steps to ensure a political solution to the situation. It has
failed to do so. The White House's report in September won't change
that... We need to stop refereeing the war, and start getting out
now."

Good that they are talking!

WHERE IS THE CORRESPONDING ACTION?

THIS IS ON THE DAY AT WHICH BUSH NOT ONLY CONSEQUENTY ENSLAVED
ME AS THE, NOW NOT EVEN REGISTERED POLITICAL PRISONER OF HIM, BUT
AT WHICH HILLARY WELL KNOW HOW THAT WAS DONE AS SHE
PARTICIAPTES IN IT on the daily bases. I did not speak with any family
member 5 years.

ALMOST EVERY BUSH STATEMENT IS A LIE OR SEEMS A LIE.

I KNOW ONLY SOME - LIKE:  WENT STRAIGHT TO TEXAS
                                              IS INTACT IN VALUES
                                              LOVES LAURA

 BUT ALSO - WHEN AND HOW HE REGRUPPED SELF ON 911
                    MORE OR LESS WHAT IT WAS FOR HIM ON 911
                    WHO STOPPED USA SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM ON
911
                    HOW HE TRIED TO FIX HIS INNOCENCE
                    WHAT FASCIST ASPECT OF SENATE DID WITH IT
                    HOW FAR HIS INFLUENCES USING THE TERROR OF NUKE GO
                    WHAT HE DID IN POLAND ON THAT INVESTIGATED MISS
FROM
                    NATIONAL  GUARDS AND WHY HE WHITE WASHES
DESERTIONS
                    LIKE THAT

AND FOREMOST-  HOW LOWELY IS DICK CHENEY

How to get the historical 'whole' ( fascist say holly) looking at Bush