Hypoctits not worried enough! ( in USA)

Data: 2011-07-08 09:39:08
Autor: AC
On Jul 7, 4:25 pm, ac <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

>     FALKS , PLESE BE AWARE HOW EASY IS TIO BECOME A VICTIM IF YOU DO
> NOT IGNORE EACH AND EVERY THEIR NONSENSE AND STRENGTEN THE BOUNDERIES
> SO THEY DO NOT GET TO US WITHOUT ANY SUNSTANTIVE CONTENTION OR WORSE
> ACCUSE OF US OF THEIR CRIMES  ( FRENCH MING KNOW)

>  The begining of their kind of joke: "Sarah Lyall reported from London
>   and Eric Pfanner from Paris."

>           Executive Under Pressure Over Hacking Allegations

> By SARAH LYALL and ERIC PFANNER 31 minutes ago
> The British opposition leader said that a top executive of the News
> Corporation should “consider her conscience” after the new
> disclosures.

> "Prime Minister David Cameron took time out from a visit to British
> troops in Afghanistan to lament what he called a “truly dreadful
> situation.” The police, he added, “should investigate this without any
> fear, without any favor, without any worry about where the evidence
> should lead them.”

> "Mr. Cameron did not mention Ms. Brooks, but his comments were notable
> because, like other British politicians, he has cultivated social
> connections with News Corporation executives like Ms. Brooks and
> Rupert Murdoch, the chief executive of the company. " (..)

> “I am aware of the speculation about my position,” she said in a memo
> to News International employees. “Therefore it is important you all
> know that as chief executive, I am determined to lead the company to
> ensure we do the right thing and resolve these serious issues.” (...)

> "According to Mark Lewis, a lawyer for the Dowler family, the News of
> the World not only intercepted messages left on Milly Dowler’s phone
> by her increasingly frantic family, but also deleted some of those
> messages when her voice mailbox became full — thus making room for new
> ones and listening to those in turn. "

> "This confused investigators and gave false hope to Milly’s relatives,
> who believed it showed she was still alive and deleting the messages
> herself, Mr. Lewis said. "

> "..the Dowler family had suffered “distress heaped upon tragedy” upon
> learning that News of the World “had no humanity at such a terrible
> time.”  COMPETITION?

> If Mr. Lewis’s accusations about hacking during the Dowler case prove
> accurate, it would mean
> 1. either that Ms. Brooks had no idea how the paper she edited was
> obtaining information about the Dowler family for its articles,

> 2.or that she knew about the hacking and allowed it.

> HERE THEY MET HITLER IN NUREMBERG:)) and "The hacking apparently took
> place around 2005, when Ms. Brooks was editor of another News
> Corporation tabloid, The Sun, and when there was considerable interest
> in her personal life. "

 and

 "I do not want the legitimacy of what you do be comprimiozed by
  others" James Murdach  in front of his headquarters. And than : the
   backroud of his picture annoucing this news
   appeared as if Trenton, NJ  from the other side of the river
( Delaware, but only we have
   torf trail there with pestocides not allowing you step to any side,
   mind you - it is all wild life and all that grows is weed; more -we
all know that British
    did it and no action, still! )

and
  ( masasacred my text elswhere - I  am trying to ciorrect but they do
 it automatically; please defipher - it is worthy)

the day later the pestocide warning disseapered in all city, mind you
- while they
still bite your legs. Continued festival insight the city was
established; almost
no time to go on the river althought in the worse case this is only
1/2 walk
(when they block the trafic for Americans). It is worthy as the
continues
urge and execution of mini nuclerar blasts and or demolitions
has awaken the wild life that once was here, like Turtle Island -
except that the now have
red-orange body while torso varies in colours they became more human
oriented and do
not jump to the water right away like before; they get out when water
is ..clean,
apparently thriving of the nuclearized sand;
Other changes: common birds look like from paradise, new herons every
day; fish
up to one meter; am told they have baas and carp and wahtever; ever
shrimps;
That is not the end - the very interactive part of the river is now a
bay - drows energy
to self guess what happens with the bank of such bay. It is worthy -
it curves
as you watch;  some buldings shifter up to 30 degrees, but rest at
nigt cut
 by the Foggy City exoperts creating  only more interesting
constructions
can't find out if that wat to look like Murdach headquarters
 or not to looks and which was 'the chicken which egg' in
this transaction.

and

now to the worldly developments (( ( but remember that old cloche"
Trenton makes, world takes"
( monthed on one of the landmark bridges) sudeenly in a full force;
teh walk around Trenton - Bucks County PA via 2 bridges - to not to
miss from the car what is really on- takes about 3 hours lasury style.
Neat. Fruits that Americans do not eat, even before pestocides are
competitive ))

British Tories Worry About Murdoch Ties
By JOHN F. BURNS and JO BECKER
LONDON — With Rupert Murdoch’s media empire in Britain reeling,
critics say
Prime Minister David Cameron’s close relationship with him was a
mistake.

not all:

Leading members of Parliament, including Mr. Miliband, the Labour
leader, have called
for the resignation of Ms. Brooks in the wake of revelations that
tabloid reporters she
oversaw as editor hacked into the voice mail of an abducted teenager,
Milly Dowler,
who was later found murdered.

and ... they reconcile nevertheless:

Even so, the outrage that it has caused, in Parliament and with the
public, has left her
in a precarious position, and she now faces the likelihood of more
questions about whether
police payments occurred on her watch. "

and all that already after:

"Those concerns were intensified by the arrest on Friday of Andy
Coulson,
 the former editor of The News of the World and, until he resigned in
January
 this year, Mr. Cameron’s media chief at Downing Street. "
  ( WHEN I GOT ONCE TRAPPED  AT CAMBRIDGE, THEY DID NOT LET ONE
  OFF MERITUMN STATEMENT, NEVERMIND HAVING THE PROCESS COMPLETELLY
  TAKE OVER THE CONTENT; NEVERMIND MERITUM.

  TO ME - THEY STILL APPEAR NOT WORRIED ENOUGH.

Hypoctits not worried enough! ( in USA)