I AM GLAD THAT 'CRIP0- LIKE' OPERATIONS ARE CUT ( Arizona law)

Data: 2010-07-29 12:33:33
Autor: Me
I AM GLAD THAT 'CRIP0- LIKE' OPERATIONS ARE CUT ( Arizona law)
The overall law will still take effect Thursday, but without the
provisions
that angered opponents. Sections barred from being enforced include:

• Requiring a police officer to make a reasonable attempt to check
the
immigration status of those they have stopped;

• Forbidding police from releasing anyone they have arrested until
that
person's immigration status is determined;

• Making it a violation of Arizona law for anyone not a citizen to
fail to
carry documentation;

• Creating a new state crime for trying to secure work while not a
legal
resident;

• Allowing police to make warrantless arrests if there is a belief
the
person has committed an offense that allows them to be removed from
the
United States.

Data: 2010-07-29 15:48:00
Autor: Old Speckled Hen

"Me" <agnescherry@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f3d1bf9-a19e-4341-ba4e-a4e78dc8abd3w30g2000yqw.googlegroups.com...
[...]

NTG

I AM GLAD THAT 'CRIP0- LIKE' OPERATIONS ARE CUT ( Arizona law)