I am the Satan I am the 666 and today is the Halloween

Data: 2010-10-31 23:43:15
Autor: EUR waluta obiecana przez PiS do 2009
I am the Satan I am the 666 and today is the Halloween
you gonna face me pigs and similar mutants and I mean it
fuck with me again and I will delete your fucking poor Earth motherfuckers Jews
Tfu!
I am
The 666
from Canada
where we have paralyzers for Poles at airports
for every Pole
Tfu!
Pleva
Canada

I am the Satan I am the 666 and today is the Halloween