ILE I JAK BRITISH MOGA WCIAZ DOSTAC OD AMERYKANSKIEJ PUBLICZNOSCI NA 'FESTIVE CELEBRATION"

Data: 2011-02-28 07:44:53
Autor: ME
ILE I JAK BRITISH MOGA WCIAZ DOSTAC OD AMERYKANSKIEJ PUBLICZNOSCI NA 'FESTIVE CELEBRATION"
Oscar Coronation for ‘The King’s Speech’ -Phonies at Oscar's (King VI
is also really phony)

Save your recordings of Oscar ceremony - fraud upon fraud.

Oscar Coronation for ‘The King’s Speech’ clearly did not win best
screanwrite
- AND IT CLEARLY ISN'T.

I HEARD  THAT 'INCEPTION" DID.

 ( BUT CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT TV I WATCH IS NOT SHORT-CIRCUITED Via
SATELLIED - FREQUENTLY DIFFERENT NEWS THAN ELSWHERE) THERE WAS
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
ABOUT M MONROE; AND OBAMA MIXED ' 'AS TIME GO BY' soap  WITH SHOT OF
ORIGINAL 'CASABLANCA' - that wudl even take out that King VIin its
criptic way; I even recognized the
 accress - he was still phony; 'Casablanca' never made though for the
political reason - they lie
that it was shpr in 19444- it was shot and edited in at leasst 3
seating in the desert, and myself
surely visited that Casablaca; the nonsense was harassing me on Friday
- 'Can they think?' , phraze
I know who paraphrised from what; and only "they though of lesbians -
see next)

WHAT THE JOKERS WANTED TO IMPLY - THEY IN CASABLANCA TODAY?

There was a problem with categores awards like, music mixing and music
editing
awarded separatelly but no mention of music director; among many
otheres of similar ad hock construction hjust to get in on stand - by
with shaby shorts or very cheap animations ( unless these were the
very first ones - in which case we need something different - lifew
time for animation and missed
award; by the animations do not compete with live movis; that
unaanounced decision of teh secret society atOscars shabbied
performence and the clarity of out thinking about the work at cinema.

Similar manipulation was done with choreography - again no directors
( on the live movies that is).

The discoordination between the visuals and music was intolerable; the
actors that were ashed to read the award or comment in the first part
that was to hold the suspence for the very best to the very end, was
to rid off the stupid viewer ( who thinks that way about American
audience), OR HIDE THE FRAUD. IT TOOK AWAY TV CELEBRATION FEELING A
LOT - IT WAS BELOW STANDARD, as it seem till professionals spoke -
Operah and Costner, but I can not even guess that this was not fed in
only on my TV; when it was recognized that something was off big time.
Sometines audience at Oscars still had a personality and prevented
sevderal intended insults at people.

That shambo is a legal offence.

ILE I JAK BRITISH MOGA WCIAZ DOSTAC OD AMERYKANSKIEJ PUBLICZNOSCI NA 'FESTIVE CELEBRATION"