ILUZJA KONTROLI I NASTEPNY SKOK ( MURDACH IN THE SKY)

Data: 2011-07-13 11:50:45
Autor: AC
ILUZJA KONTROLI I NASTEPNY SKOK ( MURDACH IN THE SKY)
On Jul 11, 6:10 pm, "." <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
FROM HYPOCRITICAL TO PATHETIC TO HELPLESS
       ( ABOUT MURDACH NOT ONLY IN LONDON)

  ( MUST WATCH WHICH NYT PAGE OF NYT OPENS OTHERWISE R. MURDACH IS NOT
ONLY DEAD IN NYT BUT NOWHERE TO BE FOUND)

NYT British Tabloid Targeted Investigators’ Phone Data
By DON VAN NATTA Jr. and RAVI SOMAIYA 7 minutes ago
After Scotland Yard began its initial criminal inquiry of phone
hacking by The News of the World in 2006, five investigators found
that their own messages had been targeted.

NYT A Top British Leader Urges Murdoch to Drop TV Deal
By JOHN F. BURNS and ALAN COWELL 3:02 PM ET
The deputy prime minister urged Rupert Murdoch to drop a bid for
British Sky Broadcasting as reports said Murdoch newspapers had used
underhanded methods to get information on Gordon Brown.

NYT :readers' Comments
News Corp. Donates $1 Million to G.O.P. Governors
The News Corporation, controlled by Rupert Murdoch, contributed $1
million to the Republican Governors Association this summer, Bloomberg
News reported this week.

Share your thoughts.
SURE- PAYED SELF EVERYWHERE; IS HE HIGH POWER CRIMINAL?

and next:

"But analysts and industry observers say that the company may still be
forced to take more drastic action — like divesting itself of its
troubled British newspaper unit, News International. Though the phone
hacking and policy bribery scandals had revolved around the now-
shuttered News of the World, recent news developments suggest that the
remaining papers, The Sunday Times and The Sun, may be tainted as
well.

 Gordon Brown, the former prime minister, has accused The Sunday Times
and The Sun of using subterfuge to gain medical information about his
infant son."

"The company certainly reiterated that it’s a “committed long-term
shareholder”  ( EVEN THOUGHT THE TOP PART OF THE SAME ARTICLE ALLEGES
THAT HE IS NOT) in the satellite broadcaster, suggesting that it won’t
sell off its 40 percent stake anytime soon. But given how toxic and
volatile the political wildfire  around the hacking scandal remains at
this point, it’s a bet that News Corp. investors may not want to make.

ONE WAY OR THE OTHER  WITH CONTROLLING MEDIA COMMENTATORTS AND
PRIVATE PEOPLES COMMUNICATIONS OR NOT ( FOR PEBLISM) MURDACH IS LOSING
CONTROL. GOD HAS MERCY BUT IS NOT FINISHED.

ILUZJA KONTROLI I NASTEPNY SKOK ( MURDACH IN THE SKY)