Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.rec.telewizja   »   INSTRUCTOR'S SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Power Electronics - Circuits, Devices and Applications 3rd Ed by Muhammad H. Rashid

INSTRUCTOR'S SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Power Electronics - Circuits, Devices and Applications 3rd Ed by Muhammad H. Rashid

Data: 2018-02-27 12:12:58
Autor: anirbanbhuink
INSTRUCTOR'S SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Power Electronics - Circuits, Devices and Applications 3rd Ed by Muhammad H. Rashid
Need solutions of power electronics by m h rashid 4e

Data: 2019-05-12 13:50:15
Autor: muhammad72742
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 1:13:00 AM UTC+5, anirba...@gmail.com wrote:
Need solutions of power electronics by m h rashid 4e

need a soloution power electronics principle and application by j micheal jacob

Data: 2020-06-24 16:01:25
Autor: amolamaldita
Em terça-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2018 17:13:00 UTC-3, anirba...@gmail.com  escreveu:
Need solutions of power electronics by m h rashid 4e

Did you get it? Jesus, they want 27 dollars for this manual. I Think there is a lot of erros on answers? Please, if you get, share with me. I m a Brazillian guy, sorry for my english.

INSTRUCTOR'S SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Power Electronics - Circuits, Devices and Applications 3rd Ed by Muhammad H. Rashid