INTERNET TRAVEL ( 18): MEDIA WINDOW TO CULTURE

Data: 2011-03-29 11:00:45
Autor: .
INTERNET TRAVEL ( 18): MEDIA WINDOW TO CULTURE

It is not only women cat winning the NY Joga championship; Sydney
competition of the U tube music concluding; now the designers
coordination and competition ( fashion gl;obal state straglled between
Mercedense Benz and Bryant Pak - but I did not even see this one
although it is created now as if   global stage now:   "Finding a
Stage
By centralizing their shows under one tent in Bryant Park, New York
designers put American fashion on a global stage."

  VIDEO AT NYT:

Style ( AS REACHING OUT NOT WINNING ALL NOW)
One Posture at a Time
Jeanne Heaton recalls her journey from addiction to her new life as a
yoga instructor.

Core Values ( FINDS A NEW WINDOW ABS - REFERED EXERCIZE; SUPPORT
CULTURE NEW NOT ONLY IN PHYSICAL THERAPY BUT SPORT MEDICINE; ALL OLD
BUT IN A NEW LIGHT; NOTE NO INTERNATIONAL BARRIER THE NYT VIDEO)

'Stuart McGill, a professor of spine biomechanics at the University of
Waterloo in Canada, demonstrates a few core exercises that emphasize
all the major muscles that support the spine.'

I AM, ALSO PICKING UP TODAY THAT HUMBLING IN THE EXCERCISE RESULTED
IN THE SAME ELEGANT POSTURES ( LIKE OVER THE BALL) ARE NOW TRANSFERING
FOR SAFETY; KNEE AND ANKLES ARE TREATED ALSO FROM THE STANDPOINT OF
SAFETY ( NOT NEW ISSUE BUT THE DESIGNED ARE BETTER AND EASIER).

OVERALL, IN A FEW DAYS NYT VIDEO TURNED FROM IRONIC CRITICIZM IN THE
MINIMALISM CULTURE IN THE KITCHEN TO 'ONE AT THE TIME' DELIGHT OF
SINGLE BEST BROUGHT OUT TASTE, SMELL, TOUCH  AND SOUND OF THE GOOD;
FROM
THE STILL 'CULTURE OF DISEASE' IN OBAMA CARE TO INSIGHTFULL AND TRUE
TO SELF TIPS AND DEMONSTRATION WITH NO INTERNATIONAL BIAS
 ( WHAT THE SURPRISE). You should have seen how well and how fast this
medium responds to the culture trend - sometimes in minutes ( this one
is about the fighing and violence in our life ) after I challenged
that we need not to add to blast emergency any
on going struggles but deal with this one cleanely on all levels and
was heard, today
by the way. Violence and communication in Japaneese culture when we
look at the progression can be a wake up call - it is not true that
violence show do not increase violence; ity might beb true that they
do not cause immediatelly the same crime; but there is a trans over
effect; there is visula mobilization and readiness in the brain - that
we clearly do not need , againt the propaganda spread  and there is
culture of blast against the blast that
can only derail the earth)

 I  NOTICED CHANGE AFTER PROPOSING THAT BLAST IN JAPAN THREATENING
OUR SENS OF SELF HAS A CHANCE TO WAKE UP AMERICANS AGAINST
THE INNER PHONY ( I AM OPEN AGAINST THIS ONE FGOR OVER 10 YEARS,
BUT THE REST WAS NOT). WHAT THE GOOD FEELING TO BE SELF. THE GOOD
SELF IS REALISTIC SELF.

and there are more goods:

SINCE TODAY THE NYT ARTICLES HOWEVER HUMBLED CAN CROSS REFERENCE REAL
SCIENCE, THUS SAVE US THE SEARCH TIME WHILE ALL IT TAKES IS THE
IMPORTED LINK IN HIGHLIGHT IN THE BODY OF ARTICLE. FOR THE
REASEARCHERS
IN THE INTERNET THIS IS A BIG SAVING IN TIME; UPGREADES NYT, MAKES
THINGS REALISTIC AS THE OPINION VALUE IS NOW MEASURED AGAINST THE TRUE
RESEARCH ( when often we just trade endless opinions andn , mind you -
changes);
and probably much more-  PRIMARILY, IT BITES WELL OF CULTURE OF
DISEASE
AND INSURANCE AGAINST SELF MADE PROBLEM.

CULTURE TRENDS TEND TO BE CONTAIGEUS - THE NYT NOT ONLY LOOKS BETTER
THAT WAY, BUT MAKES PEOPLE THINK BETTER. IT IS NOT THE ONLY LARGE
MEDIA WITH INFLUENCE. IT IS LIKE A BIGGEST AND BEST VERTICAL BLOGGER
USING  PRIORITIES, NOW.

SOON, THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM TO WHICH WE CAN USE THE INTERNET MEDIA
TO AT LEAST BEGIN THINKING ABOUT SOLVING IT IN COMPREHENSIVE WAY AS
OPPOSE SELECTIVELY BELIEVING ONE BOOK OR ONE DOCTOR OR ONE OBAMA
 AS DR.OF ALL ILLS. IT IS NOT ANY HOME REMEDY BOOK THAT SOLVES FAST
BUT EFFICIENT CONTACTING SEVERAL SEARCH BASES IN THE INTERNET ('NATO'
MAKES GESTURES HERE, BUT ARE ONLY GESTURES THAT BE WAVED INTO THE
CULTURE BEFORE WE KNOW, AND MIND, THEY WILL SMILE TOO)

I HAVE MORE IN MIND. I WILL SUPLEMENT

INTERNET TRAVEL ( 18): MEDIA WINDOW TO CULTURE