Illuminati Unmasked: More Proof of Who “the Illum inati” Are

Data: 2014-08-10 09:05:54
Autor: SZEF PSR
Illuminati Unmasked: More Proof of Who “the Illum inati” Are
Illuminati to... Zakon JezuitĂłw.

Wiedziałem o tym od dawna, ale nie miałem aż tylu dowodów.

Potężny artykuł po angielsku, ale doskonale udokumentowany i świetnie napisany.

By Johnny Cirucci on August 9, 2014 in Restoring the Republic

In my last column, I attempted to unmask for you whom I thought “the Illuminati” were.  The trail of breadcrumbs I followed lead to a surprising source; the Society of Jesus.

This is not the kind of accusation you just “throw out there”.  Not only do I risk alienating one of the largest religious sects in the world, I could be setting myself up to be marginalized as a “conspiracy nut”.  I am not.  I am a serious journalist committed to making assertions that are backed up by large quantities of empirical evidence.  As a journalist, I do that by copiously citing “reputable sources” when I can’t afford to physically investigate myself (which is most of the time).

On the one hand, the premise of an extremely powerful, wealthy and dangerous secret organization ruling the world behind the scenes naturally entails that they have taken extreme measures to stay hidden.

On the other hand, the Jesuit Order was created in 1534.  There must be some evidence such an accusation can point to, otherwise we are slandering a seemingly benign Christian organization.

And there is.

WHEN BLACK BECOMES WHITE

Much more in the link!

https://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2014/08/09/illuminati-unmasked/

Illuminati Unmasked: More Proof of Who “the Illum inati” Are