Inauguracja prezydenta USA Bidena (D) na zaledwie 20_000 bagnetów

Data: 2021-01-15 17:33:02
Autor: A. Filip
Inauguracja prezydenta USA Bidena (D) na zaledwie 20_000 bagnetów
https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2021/01/15/inauguration-threats-20000-national-guard-security-washington-dc-more-troops-in-dc-than-afghanistan/4161940001/
Over 20,000 National Guard troops to provide security against
inauguration threats in Washington

That's more soldiers than we have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
Around 21,000 National Guard members will be in the nation's capital
to help secure the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, roughly
four times the number of American troops currently deployed in
Afghanistan and Iraq combined. [...]

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.

Data: 2021-01-15 18:10:17
Autor: andal
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:33:02 +0100, A. Filip wrote:

https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2021/01/15/inauguration-
threats-20000-national-guard-security-washington-dc-more-troops-in-dc-
than-afghanistan/4161940001/
Over 20,000 National Guard troops to provide security against
inauguration threats in Washington

That's more soldiers than we have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
Around 21,000 National Guard members will be in the nation's capital to
help secure the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, roughly four
times the number of American troops currently deployed in Afghanistan
and Iraq combined. [...]

zebracy za to zaplaca

Data: 2021-01-15 19:58:42
Autor: u2
W dniu 15.01.2021 o 19:10, andal pisze:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:33:02 +0100, A. Filip wrote:

https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2021/01/15/inauguration-
threats-20000-national-guard-security-washington-dc-more-troops-in-dc-
than-afghanistan/4161940001/
Over 20,000 National Guard troops to provide security against
inauguration threats in Washington

That's more soldiers than we have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
Around 21,000 National Guard members will be in the nation's capital to
help secure the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, roughly four
times the number of American troops currently deployed in Afghanistan
and Iraq combined. [...]

zebracy za to zaplaca

w końcu będą te tysiące zwolenników na spotkaniu z Bidą:)

Data: 2021-01-16 02:35:23
Autor: andal
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 19:58:42 +0100, u2 wrote:

W dniu 15.01.2021 o 19:10, andal pisze:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:33:02 +0100, A. Filip wrote:

https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2021/01/15/inauguration-
threats-20000-national-guard-security-washington-dc-more-troops-in-dc-
than-afghanistan/4161940001/
Over 20,000 National Guard troops to provide security against
inauguration threats in Washington

That's more soldiers than we have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
Around 21,000 National Guard members will be in the nation's capital
to help secure the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, roughly
four times the number of American troops currently deployed in
Afghanistan and Iraq combined. [...]

zebracy za to zaplaca

w końcu będą te tysiące zwolenników na spotkaniu z Bidą:)

nie jestem tego pewien, poki im ktos nie zaplaci lepiej?

Inauguracja prezydenta USA Bidena (D) na zaledwie 20_000 bagnetów