[SPAM] Interkurwa

Data: 2017-02-08 23:42:12
Autor: tomkwi
[SPAM] Interkurwa
Interkurwa news channel.
Update: 3345solar 234local

*** Archive departament ***
We proudly recommend first draft of novel written by one of our spiritual co-founders. This ancient text was recently found archives smuggled from earth. In this novel he discuss with the spirit of Marquise de Sade.
http://tomasz_kwiecien.republika.pl/fantastyka/drt_170207_gif_czarne/gif.htm
http://tomasz_kwiecien.republika.pl/fantastyka/poster.png
Raz inter q.wa, zawsze inter q.wa !

*** Legal department ***
We apologize for our socially irresponsible branch of produtcs associated with anal intercourse. We stop its whole production and we offer agreement to all distributors and customers to refund, without returning*, its price hundred times in exchange for statement of dropping any future legal charges against us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQN_MHFsK6E&t=1h33m55s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqsed3Pj2YM
Blood is not water, panties are not nettles, and dick is not shit to put it in the ass !

*** Sales department ***
We proudly recommend our new line of androids. "TOP 1000 pornstars of 21 century". Our vintage series will satisfy the most critical historian. Faithful to 99 percent personality models based on the analysis of all available data smuggled out of the earth. Speech, gestures, reactions, movements, smells, texture, structure, weight, noise. All interpolated with nano accuracy.. Satisfaction guarantee or refund ten times the price of the product, without returnig*.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bemivkyM_k
Our androids satisfy even the alien !

*Suspends membership