Irlandia powstaje z kolan

Data: 2011-07-25 23:55:50
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
The Vatican has recalled its special envoy in Ireland after a damning
report on the Catholic Church's handling of child abuse by priests.

Papal Nuncio Giuseppe Leanza has been called back to Rome to discuss the
impact of the recent Cloyne Report.

It showed how allegations of sex abuse by priests in Cork had been covered
up.

The report led to angry condemnation of the Vatican by Prime Minister Enda
Kenny in the Irish Parliament.

In a blistering attack, Mr Kenny accused the church of putting its
reputation ahead of child rape victims.

Vice-director of the Vatican press office Father Ciro Benedettini said the
nuncio's recall "should be interpreted as an expression of the desire of
the Holy See for serious and effective collaboration with the (Irish)
government".

He added that it "denotes the seriousness of the situation and the Holy
See's desire to face it objectively and determinately.

"Nor does it exclude some degree of surprise and disappointment at certain
excessive reactions."

Irish Deputy Prime Minister Eamon Gilmore said the decision to recall the
nuncio was a matter for the Holy See.

"The government is awaiting the response of the Holy See to the recent
report into the Catholic Diocese of Cloyne and it is to be expected that
the Vatican would wish to consult in depth with the Nuncio on its
response."
Messages of support

Last week, Taoiseach Enda Kenny told the Irish parliament that the report
into how allegations of sex abuse by priests in Cork had been covered up
showed change was urgently needed.

"The rape and torture of children were downplayed or 'managed' to uphold
instead the primacy of the institution, its power, standing and
'reputation'," the taoiseach said last Wednesday.

At the weekend, the prime minster said he had received thousands of
messages of support from around the world - many were from the clergy, he
said.

He said this reflected the way people felt about the Catholic Church's role
on clerical child abuse.

He told an audience at an annual cultural event in County Donegal at the
weekend that the messages showed how people felt.

Mr Kenny said he was "astounded" at the number of clergy who contacted him
after his speech on the Cloyne Report.

Mr Kenny received a standing ovation after he finished delivering the
annual lecture at the opening session of the summer school.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14272988

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM0J81HJTmE

Data: 2011-07-26 08:15:08
Autor: WW
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
W dniu 2011-07-25 23:55, Grzegorz Z. pisze:
The Vatican has recalled its special envoy in Ireland after a damning
report on the Catholic Church's handling of child abuse by priests.

Papal Nuncio Giuseppe Leanza has been called back to Rome to discuss the
impact of the recent Cloyne Report.

Kiedy my ??

Pozdrawiam
„Tylko pod tym krzyżem, tylko pod tym znakiem
   Polska bÄ™dzie wiochÄ… a Polak burakiem”

Data: 2011-07-26 07:35:21
Autor: Pszemol
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
"WW" <wuwu0@vp.pl> wrote in message news:j0lm28$oc5$2node2.news.atman.pl...
W dniu 2011-07-25 23:55, Grzegorz Z. pisze:
The Vatican has recalled its special envoy in Ireland after a damning
report on the Catholic Church's handling of child abuse by priests.

Papal Nuncio Giuseppe Leanza has been called back to Rome to discuss the
impact of the recent Cloyne Report.

Kiedy my ??

Oj, obawiam się że za dużo moherów mamy w społeczeństwie...

Data: 2011-07-26 13:17:52
Autor: obserwator
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
Pszemol <Pszemol@PolBox.com> napisał(a): Oj, obawiam się że za dużo moherów mamy w społeczeństwie...

kiedys bylo za duzo kulakow, burzujow oraz stonki ziemniaczanej.

Lenin wiecznie zywy.

Data: 2011-07-26 16:25:23
Autor: stevep
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
Dnia 26-07-2011 o 15:17:52  obserwator <fajny.d.arzbor@nospam.gazeta.pl>  napisał(a):

Pszemol <Pszemol@PolBox.com> napisał(a):

Oj, obawiam się że za dużo moherów mamy w społeczeństwie....

kiedys bylo za duzo kulakow, burzujow oraz stonki ziemniaczanej.

Lenin wiecznie zywy.

W czapce, czy bez?

--
stevep
Używam klienta poczty Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Data: 2011-07-26 17:42:44
Autor: u2
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
W dniu 2011-07-26 15:17,  obserwator pisze:
Pszemol <Pszemol@PolBox.com> napisał(a): Oj, obawiam się że za dużo moherów mamy w społeczeństwie...

kiedys bylo za duzo kulakow, burzujow oraz stonki ziemniaczanej.

Lenin wiecznie zywy.

Otoz to :)

Data: 2011-07-26 19:10:10
Autor: [He®Sk]
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:15:08 +0200, WW <wuwu0@vp.pl> wrote:

W dniu 2011-07-25 23:55, Grzegorz Z. pisze:
> The Vatican has recalled its special envoy in Ireland after a damning
> report on the Catholic Church's handling of child abuse by priests.
>
> Papal Nuncio Giuseppe Leanza has been called back to Rome to discuss the
> impact of the recent Cloyne Report.

Kiedy my ??

 my nie jestesmy na kolanach. to PiS kleczy przed Rydzykiem.
 niech sobie klecza.

--

"Nieprawd± jest, jakoby Internet był ziemi± niczyj±
 i terytorium darmowego opluwania innych."

Wlacz swiatla, wylacz myslenie! Stan dróg poprawi sie sam !

http://dadrl.pl/?page=aktualnosci
http://www.prokapitalizm.pl/swietlny-przekret.html

Data: 2011-07-26 17:30:35
Autor:
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
[He?Sk] <€uro.bigbrednie@interia.pl> napisał(a):
 my nie jestesmy na kolanach. to PiS kleczy przed Rydzykiem.
 niech sobie klecza.

a twoj psychiatra na urlopie?

Data: 2011-07-26 19:59:09
Autor: u2
Irlandia powstaje z kolan
W dniu 2011-07-26 19:30, fajny.d.arzbor@NOSPAM.gazeta.pl pisze:
[He?Sk] <€uro.bigbrednie@interia.pl> napisał(a):
 my nie jestesmy na kolanach. to PiS kleczy przed Rydzykiem.
 niech sobie klecza.

a twoj psychiatra na urlopie?

hijeniu to kretyn tak jak kolejny ormowiec cyrkus, po co zaprzatasz nim
swoja glowke ? :)

Irlandia powstaje z kolan