JAK NAIWNI SA AMERYKANIE I STUDENCI BROWN UNIVERSITY USA ( WIODACEGO) CO DO FASZYZMU.

Data: 2012-10-05 11:22:04
Autor: AC
JAK NAIWNI SA AMERYKANIE I STUDENCI BROWN UNIVERSITY USA ( WIODACEGO) CO DO FASZYZMU.

"WHERE IS YOUR GRAVE"? - TO THE FRESHLY BRAINWASHED SO CALLED FASCIST USA?

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:06:33 PM UTC-4, walt tonne wrote:
(Would not work in a mongrel country like the USA)

James Miller, PhD

 More options Oct 3, 3:36 pm

Article Link:

http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-is-fascism...

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

What Is Fascism?

By James Miller, PhD (Brown University)

Political radicals often shout, "Fascist!", "Fascist!" at anyone who
 doesn't agree with their views. The term is especially popular among college
students. But do such people actually know what Fascism is? Have they
studied it?

Unfortunately, Fascism has an undeserved bad reputation.

REALLY? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE AND THE REST, EVEN AS YOU SAY ARE NOT IN ANYWAY?

 Regardless of this reputation, Fascism is a very sensible economic and social ideology.
There are a few different "flavors" of Fascism, but basically they all come
down to the following.

Fascism is an economic system in which a nation's government plays a
central role in monitoring all banking, trade, production, and labor
activity which takes place within the nation. Such monitoring is done for the sole purpose of safeguarding & advancing the nation and its people.
HALLO, SELF PROCLAIMED DOCTOR OF FASCIST IDEOLOGY - YOU ONLY REFERRING
TO FEDERALISM.

Under Fascism, the government will not approve of any business activity unless that  business has a positive impact on the
nation as a whole and the people of the nation - this is the axiom which determines everything under Fascism.
HALLO, BOLD LAIR? WHICH NATION YOU REFERRING TO?  ( WE CAN FAST SELL YOU OUT
JUST ON THIS ONE)

In other words, the government asks, "Is XYZ Enterprises good for our
natioN and our people?" If yes, it's approved. If no, it's not approved.
When they ask, "Is it good?", they mean, "Is XYZ Enterprises good for the
 workers, do  they pay a fair wage, do they produce a product or provide a service which advances our nation & our people technologically, morally, spiritually, health-wise, etc???" For example, a pornography company would not be  allowed because pornography corrupts people enerally and exploits & degrades women particularly. Also, "free" trade
> agreements (such as what the U.S. has with  China) would never
be allowed because such trade agreements result in

companies sending jobs overseas (where labor is dirt cheap). Such an

activity, of course, would undermine a nation's labor class. This is

entirely unacceptable and thus not allowed under a Fascist economic

model. Fascism is based on free enterprise - but with constraints (the

primary constraint being, "Is the particular economic activity in question
 good for our nation?"). Also, a businessman can become wealthy in a Fascist
country, and the government has no objection to this (this is in stark
contrast to  Communism). Fascism also encourages private ownership of property
HALLO LAIR, THAT IS ONLY FOR SLAVE MASTERS; AND YOU INDOLENT ABOUT COMMUNISM AS WELL - THEY DO EVEN BETTER WITHOUT SUCH ASSERTION - YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND AND YOU DO NOT GET WHO IS KGB IN AMERICA ( PAUL PERHAPS DELEGATED TO INFILTRATE KGB FOR FASCISTS; BREZNIEW THAT IS SUN OF FDR AND STILL IN USA INSTITUTIONS
( UNLESS I MISSED THAT FASCISTS MANAGED HIM ACCORDING TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE ECONOMO-SOCIAL OFFENSE AGAINST GOVERNMENTS ( you do really have a PhD - it could be that they brainwashed you; you might not have any entitlement to fascists secured privileges while you broadcasting this way but only till such time that they will have sworn you at which ceremony you expected to immediately kill in the ritualistic fashion  their way political opposition; you sound as if fascist is a democracy and a free market; where have you lost Hitler and his deeds?)

(again, in
stark contrast to Communism where private property is not allowed).
Kuku, you have no idea!

In a nutshell, Fascism basically tells entrepreneurs, "Go ahead and
start a  business, earn a lot of money, be successful, but don't produce any products or services which damage our nation and our nation's people... and make sure you treat your workers fair and pay them a living wage. If you don't do  these things, we'll shut you down.
USING GOVERNMENT OR THE FASCIST 'BOJOWKA' ( DO YOU EVEN GET THE DIFFERENCE?
THESE 'DAMAGED' ARE DEAD. YOU OBLIVIOUS LIKE THAT IN2012/ HAVE THEY KEPT YOU LOCKED OUT ALL THE TIME NOT TO CHECK AT LEAST ALMANAC H FOR THE POPULATION DENSITIES OF THESE NATIONS UNDER THE FASCISM?
 ( WHY YOU SKIPPED THEIR NAMES TOO? WHAT IS YOU SAYING?)

"With regard to banking, usury is not  allowed under Fascism.
The government  tightly controls all aspects of
monetary policy, including terms of lending. The government issues/
prints  money and lends it interest free, as needed, to grow the economy and ultimately serve the citizens.
 OF FASCIST ZONE ON THE GLOBE? OF WHAT???

The above is the economic aspect of Fascism. There is also a cultural/
 social aspect to Fascism as well. Under Fascism, government plays a key role in  monitoring: film, theatre, art, literature, music, education, etc in order to maintain a high moral standard, keep hings clean and respectable,

IS THAT LIKE YOU DENYING THAT FASCISTS KILLED CIVILIANS BY BUNCHES?

promote a strong sense of patriotism and honor,

TO FASCISM? ( COUNTRY NAME IS MISSING STILL~!)
> and prevent the dissemination of depraved filth
which corrupts society.
With regard to political legislation introduced by a Fascist government, the same criteria is applied - "Will this proposed law benefit the nation as a
whole and the people of our nation?"A few other things to mention.

Fascism  encourages respect for the environment as Fascists understand that nature is  the giver of life and thus must be preserved.
not really, Carson herself looks this days like a nightmare this days; ( exemplar of the nature, mind you);she is my contemporary. I am guessing that they got her after she said or they fixed that she said" that the nature will get you in revenge' meaning both of you out!( just rehashed in daily press USA)
Contrast this  environmental
philosophy with that of Capitalism which too often takes the short
term view  with regard to natural resources and foolishly believes
that pollution is a necessary byproduct of profit. Also, and somewhat related to environmental issues, Fascism holds very progressive views with regard to animal rights.

Also, under Fascism, if a person doesn't like things, he/she can leave the  country.

He continues:" Contrast this with Communism where if you don't like things,
  you better keep your mouth shut. And, of course, there is no option to
  leave the  country. You will submit or else be sent to a re-education camp where you'll be brainwashed to accept the Communist system. And if you still
 resist,  you'll probably be killed. Again, there is no leaving. Submit or
suffer the consequences."

Further, Fascism holds women in very high regard. Women are the

carriers of new life. They are expected to be educated, worldly,
 and well read.
AND WE WILL ALSO SEE IT IN USA? PLEASE HELP SELF MORE!
Women  are encouraged to pursue their interests and have a career but only if a  career won't interfere with their
 family's needs; family comes first, always. Women are encouraged to be strong yet feminine. Consistent with
these ideas, Fascist art often portrays women as heroic and even
goddess-like.
REALLY?, I am the one and i hold the view!( check Yale Uni)
In short, Fascism is a form of government & social system which authentically serves the interests of the people and nation as a whole. The  word "Fascism" comes from the Italian word "fascio"
meaning "the  group" or more specifically, "in consideration of the group." Fascism is rooted in the  notion that people must stay true to two mental concepts throughout
their lives: 1) the individual's needs (themselves) and, 2) the group's
needs (their nation)... always evaluating how their individual actions
affect the group. Thus Fascism rejects the self-centered "me me
me" mentality so  common under Capitalism. For example, in a Fascist nation  each person is expected
to maintain a healthy diet & lifestyle. For if not, they may become
> seriously ill and thus require expensive health care; this would
> negatively  impact the group (i.e., they'd become a financial
burden on the nation).

Continuing this line of thought, under Fascism all people of one's

ethnicity are considered the greater family of that person. Hence, a Fascist nation is thought of as one giant family of several million people.
BUT QUEEN ELISABETH!

Therefore,just as
one mustn't do anything to hurt their brother or sister in their
immediate  family, under Fascism one mustn't do anything which would hurt the nation/group (i.e., the greater family). This is the essence of  Fascism - a  strong consideration of the group balanced with individualism.In
Germany, the former NSDAP (i.e., "Nazis") followed the
above described Fascist
KUKU, ORIGINAL NSDAP APPLICATIONS ARE IN COLLEGE PARK (GERMANY HAS COPIES)
YOU ARE COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF THE ISSUE YOU ARE TRYING TO WRITE ABOUT. WHOSE ARE THESE APPLICATIONS THERE?

system. ASIDE: Although the economic aspect of Fascism is free-market based,

Fascism is NOT Capitalism. Many on the political left wrongly equate Fascism

with  Capitalism. Again, Fascism is NOT Capitalism. Allow me to briefly

explain:> the primary goal of Capitalism is profit. On the other hand, the

primary  goal of Fascism is the well being of a nation's citizens and well

being of  the nation as a whole. In a purist-type Capitalist country (i.e..,

Super-Capitalism) almost nothing can interfere with maximizing profits

- not

workers, not the environment... almost nothing. Even when a

Capitalist

country starts out with tight government regulations, it invariably

moves

towards Laissez-faire economics (i.e., Super-Capitalism) by way of

less and

less government regulation. Human greed drives this transformation

and

ultimately the working class suffer via lower wages or loss of

employment

altogether if their job is, say, transferred overseas (e.g., to China)

where

labor is dirt cheap. Capitalists believe that immense wealth at the

top will

"trickle down" to the masses i.e., that everything will magically

work

itself out. A certain amount of wealth does "trickle down" but, too

often,

the worker and environment suffer. As just one example, tens of

millions of

American manufacturing jobs have been shipped overseas during the past

two

decades (Capitalist so-called "free" trade policies have allowed for

such outsourcing of jobs).  Of course then, just as Fascists reject

Communism, they also reject Capitalism."

WHERE IS YOUR GRAVE?

Data: 2012-10-05 23:49:14
Autor: Lorn
JAK NAIWNI SA AMERYKANIE I STUDENCI BROWN UNIVERSITY USA ( WIODACEGO) CO DO FASZYZMU.
Ogólnie rzecz biorąc, to wszyscy jesteście debilami...

--
Immortal silence gathers illusions inside...

JAK NAIWNI SA AMERYKANIE I STUDENCI BROWN UNIVERSITY USA ( WIODACEGO) CO DO FASZYZMU.