JAK NAS KLAMIA O MOZGU

Data: 2009-05-14 13:31:22
Autor: Me
JAK NAS KLAMIA O MOZGU
FROM NYT Scienec section

Phys Ed
Lobes of Steel
 Horacio Salinas
Consider this before skipping yet another workout: exercise could make
your brain stronger and faster, too.

Sign in to RecommendSign In to E-Mail or Save This Print Single Page
Reprints ShareClose
LinkedinDiggFacebookMixxMySpaceYahoo! BuzzPermalinkBy GRETCHEN
REYNOLDS
Published: August 19, 2007
The Morris water maze is the rodent equivalent of an I.Q. test: mice
are placed in a tank filled with water dyed an opaque color. Beneath a
small area of the surface is a platform, which the mice can’t see.
Despite what you’ve heard about rodents and sinking ships, mice hate
water; those that blunder upon the platform climb onto it immediately.
Scientists have long agreed that a mouse’s spatial memory can be
inferred by how quickly the animal finds its way in subsequent
dunkings. A “smart” mouse remembers the platform and swims right to
it.

Go to Complete Coverage » In the late 1990s, one group of mice at the
Salk Institute for Biological Studies, near San Diego, blew away the
others in the Morris maze. The difference between the smart mice and
those that floundered? Exercise. The brainy mice had running wheels in
their cages, and the others didn’t.

Scientists have suspected for decades that exercise, particularly
regular aerobic exercise, can affect the brain. But they could only
speculate as to how. Now an expanding body of research shows that
exercise can improve the performance of the brain by boosting memory
and cognitive processing speed. Exercise can, in fact, create a
stronger, faster brain.

WHAT THE CRAP - IT IS BETER THAN THAT AND THEY JUST WITHOLDING INFO;
REHABILITATING ONLY THEIR BRAINS.

This theory emerged from those mouse studies at the Salk Institute.
After conducting maze tests, the neuroscientist Fred H. Gage and his
colleagues examined brain samples from the mice. Conventional wisdom
had long held that animal (and human) brains weren’t malleable: after
a brief window early in life, the brain could no longer grow or renew
itself. The supply of neurons — the brain cells that enable us to
think — was believed to be fixed almost from birth. As the cells died
through aging, mental function declined.

LIE - WE USE ONLY 10% NEUTRONS SO EXSOSTED ONE IS RAED=ILY REPLACDE;
WE MAKE NEUTRONS AND AXONS.

   ( but exercise have to be pragramatic; good exeriuze porogram often
is eventhough we do not lookm at what brain is doing
hints; when trainer say : isolate muscles; make sure that posture is
aligned, your abdomen to be in

ALL THESE ANDMORE ENHANCE THE PROJECTION INTO THE CORRESPONDING
MOTHORIC AREA
- I USE EXERCIZE FROM RTHE BRAIN 9 MEANS TAHT BRAIN IS THE OBJCECT -
WHEN THATIS WELL DONE ONLY FEW METHODOCAL TENSINGS AND FEW STREACHES
ARE NEEDED; ACTUALLY MORE WILL MAKE NOISE FOR THE BRAIN - NEXT TIME WE
DO...LESS FOR BRAIN TON PICK UP A NEW AREA, ACRIVATION CENTER,
NEUTRON)

The damage couldn’t be staved off or repaired.

Gage’s mice proved otherwise. Before being euthanized, the animals had
been injected with a chemical compound that incorporates itself into
actively dividing cells. During autopsy, those cells could be
identified by using a dye. Gage and his team presumed they wouldn’t
find such cells in the mice’s brain tissue, but to their astonishment,
they did. Up until the point of death, the mice were creating fresh
neurons. Their brains were regenerating themselves.

GOOD THAT THEY DO NOT DO WHAT WE CAN

All of the mice showed this vivid proof of what’s known as
“neurogenesis,” or the creation of new neurons. But the brains of the
athletic mice in particular showed many more. These mice, the ones
that scampered on running wheels, were producing two to three times as
many new neurons as the mice that didn’t exercise.

But did neurogenesis also happen in the human brain? To find out, Gage
and his colleagues had obtained brain tissue from deceased cancer
patients who had donated their bodies to research. While still living,
these people were injected with the same type of compound used on
Gage’s mice. (Pathologists were hoping to learn more about how quickly
the patients’ tumor cells were growing.) When Gage dyed their brain
samples, he again saw new neurons. Like the mice, the humans showed
evidence of neurogenesis.

GOS IS GREACIUS; THSI WAS DISCOVERED DURING TEH WAR AS 'ASTROCITES' AN
DIN 60 TIES AS "PROONING" ( OR PRUNING - THEY LIE)

Gage’s discovery hit the world of neurological research like a
thunderclap. Since then, scientists have been finding more evidence
that the human brain is not only capable of renewing itself but that
exercise speeds the process.

“We’ve always known that our brains control our behavior,” Gage says,
“but not that our behavior could control and change the structure of
our brains.”

A MISS - WHAT ABOUT ANTROPOLOGY OF THE HEAD. WHAT TEH CHEP LIE

The human brain is extremely difficult to study, especially when a
person is still alive.

LIE; PETS SCANS WERE ALREADY PUBLISHED WIDLY FOR THE POPULAR READ IN
2007
THERE ARREE CONSTRAST MRI,. CAT TAHT SLICE BRAIN TO 3000 SLICES AND
OTHER TECHNIGUES, f mri BEING A MISS FOR TGHE STRUCTURAL
INTERPRERTATION AND MOST FUNCTIONAL AS WELL.
PLUS OTEHR TECHNIQUES, SCANNING VIA SATELLITE OF THE TEMRETURE ALLOWS
THE TRACE ON THE BRAIN ( PLUS OTHER DESIGNES), REMOTELY THAT IS.

AT PRINCETON UNI BUSHLAND DID NOT TELL THE STUDENTS AND PATRENTS THAT
THE STUDENST ARE ACTULALY SCANNED EVERY DAY AT ETHE COMPUTER WHILE
BELIEVEING THAT THEY DO RESEARCH IN NEUROSCIENCES; MANY OTHER TRICKS
LIKE THAT; I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT NASA WELL BUT THERE TOO)

OFFENDERS CONTROL ANY ASPECT OF SEXUAL REACTION VIA SATELLITE TRACE
PERHAPS VIA BRAIN CENTER ACTICATED REMOTELLY ( i SCREAM WHEN THEY HIT
ME BUT THERE IS NOBODY TO TAKE AND ADDRESS COMPLAINHT - ONLY NASA
SECURITY MADE FEW WEEKS DIFFERENCE AND AGAIN IW AS ATTACKED
YEASTERDAY;
TRACE DEVIDCES WERE TO BE RECORDED AND CONTROLLED BY AMNESTY INTERNAL
ORDER BUT WHO CASES ABOUT THESE IN USA; ALSO I WAS INFORMED IN 2007
WHAT I WAS ATTACKED THAT THE TRACE DEVICES WERE FORBIDEN
LEGISLATIVELYY BUT IN 1/2 YEAR THEY WERRE IN USE AGAIN

  THEY TRACE EVERY MINUTE ASPECT OF OUT PHISIOLOGY USUALLY TO KILL OR
TORTURE NOT TO "GIVE" ANY - THAT IS OBVIESU SINCE TEGHSE ARE CRIMINALS
DOING IT ILLEGALLY
WITHOUT ANY  CONSENT

Without euthanizing their subjects, the closest that researchers can
get to seeing what goes on in there is through a functional M.R.I.
machine, which measures the size and shape of the brain and, unlike a
standard M.R.I. machine, tracks blood flow and electrical activity.

WE BELIEVE YOU TOTO, CRIMINALS, ESPECIALLY HALF DEAD.

This spring, neuroscientists at Columbia University in New York City
published a study in which a group of men and women, ranging in age
from 21 to 45, began working out for one hour four times a week. After
12 weeks, the test subjects, predictably, became more fit. Their VO2
max, the standard measure of how much oxygen a person takes in while
exercising, rose significantly.

THEY DID WITH ME OR AS A RESU
... ( DISTURBANCE)
But something else happened as a result of all those workouts: blood
flowed at a much higher volume to a part of the brain responsible for
neurogenesis. Functional M.R.I.’s showed that a portion of each
person’s hippocampus received almost twice the blood volume as it did
before. Scientists suspect that the blood pumping into that part of
the brain was helping to produce fresh neurons.

The hippocampus plays a large role in how mammals create and process
memories; it also plays a role in cognition. If your hippocampus is
damaged, you most likely have trouble learning facts and forming new
memories. Age plays a factor, too. As you get older, your brain gets
smaller, and one of the areas most prone to this shrinkage is the
hippocampus. (This can start depressingly early, in your 30’s.) Many
neurologists believe that the loss of neurons in the hippocampus may
be a primary cause of the cognitive decay associated with aging.

NOT REALLY - THEY GROW OVER EVEN DURING INTENSE DRIVING

JAK NAS KLAMIA O MOZGU