JAK WYGRAC Z HISTORIA

Data: 2010-11-20 08:17:30
Autor: .
JAK WYGRAC Z HISTORIA
          OBSERVING THE LAW OF LIFE

NOT SO MANY ISSUES AND EVENTS IN LIFE ARE 'ALWAYS' OCCURING. THIS
'ALWAS' IS ONE CASE STUDY ONLY. WHEN WE GO BACK BUT USE THE STANDARD
OF TODAY, WE BIAS THE MATTER.

"wow even back then they were over represented at the gallows,

I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE CASE THAT THIS IS MISTATED - THEY WERE NOT
THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE;  THEY HAVE OWN BEGINNING BUT NOT AT THAT
VERY POINT AND HOPE TO GET BENEFIT FROM THE BURNING NEXT ROME.

 why I wonder? Is it because they were criminals, and they were about
65 years too soon for the Tsunami of social workers and special
interest groups turning all the pariahs into victims?

@ No kidding.....no kidding is right, well said.

Where can I file a claim for the collapse of the Roman Empire?

IT IS ALREADY ON FILE OF LIFE

If anyone owns Turtle Island, it is Africa....as that is the only
place where original humans came from.

The rest of us? Squatters & Trespassers....and some of us...are merely
delusional greedy pigs whom suffer from entitlement overdose!

Thank You Pierre E. Trudeau for this quagmire called post Liberal
Canada.

Now that we found bones more special than regular bones, can we expect
a culture museum to be built here & demanded from the elitists?"

TRYING VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE MATTER I HAVE USED THE METAPHORS
BELOW TO GET AT THAT 'POST FIX'. PLESE DO NOT FORGET THAT THIS COMMENT
IS LONG PAST THE EVENTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE EVENTS.
( of all I know, most guilty of 'post fixes' seems CIA)

ALSO THAT THEY ARE DIFFERENT AS THE FACT OF LIFE - AND THAT THIS
OBSERVATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY CONTAIN THE VERDICT THAT NON-SPECIAL
BONES ARE TO BE EUTANAZIED BEFORE THE LIFE CYCLE OF THEM EXPIRED.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/11/19/yukon-criminals019.html?ref=rss#ixzz15pu3g6Bi

Meta-level means the pattern that like the umbrella or like the spider
web covers it all but after the event has finished. All it does - it
covers it that way. To see the inner operational mechanisms
than ( when the Rome was burning), we do need essential ingredients of
that event that makes it to happen.
the spider covering the debris does not contain these; the way
different civilizations were solving the problem is that ! law of war
is not the law of life as we know it in peace 2. that the war
finishes... and than the law of life takes on what  translates that
there is amnesty for participating in the war to......live ( if I can
be bland); I see that some entities in USA now are not willing to go
on with life and want to kill - we fast have to defend self, thus - to
finish the distraction of war- not only pronounce peace and hold them
back by lesser force than they come at us
( be clever like that that lesser will do it - to stop the war), but
forgive them while contain and set the rules of war - WHICH WILL MAKE
THE WAR ( people behind it that is NOT BE EASY TO START ANY NOW.

THE OTHER ARGUMENT AGAINST THAT CLEVER RETHORIC ABOVE THAT I HAVE GOOD
UNDERSTANDING ABOUT IS THAT WHEN WE COME BACK TO THE NEXT ROME BURNING
WE DO NOT WANT TO  DISTRACTION OF VALUE AS HUMANIZED ALONG , KNOWING
IT A LITTLE AHEAD - WE HAD ESTABLISHED THAT LAW OF WAR THAT OPERATED
BEFORE THEY REACH THE 'NEXT ROME, what means they go back at some
radius from New Rome already.
 (The cycle of history sometimes like the running river, is not
precisely the same ( halo - offenders - you misunderstand - we do not
kill anybody or anything that way - they say they will kill on the
reversal-; some 'Caesars' lied to others and self to have people run
for their false cause, and if they are not dead it is because we/you
run of lie, AND LET ME BLANT AGAIN - let them finely kill themselves
by themselves only, when we are not running for them - YOU/ WE HAVE
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM SELF DISTRUCTION AS UNALIENABLE RIGHT OF
LIFE)

( ALSO, I JUST HOPE I AM HELPFULL TO YOUR/OUR CAUSE BUT SAME WAY NOT
ALWAYS,  AND IS THAT THE CONTRADICTION IN SELF)

JAK WYGRAC Z HISTORIA