JAKI PROBLEM Z UDZIELENIEM POMOCY MORALNEJ TRNSNIESTRII

Data: 2010-09-16 16:02:57
Autor: Me
JAKI PROBLEM Z UDZIELENIEM POMOCY MORALNEJ TRNSNIESTRII
 Why not give support and the recognition to the heroic country, the
scene of the cruelest holocaust  than,  TRANSNISTRIA or if there is
government or Charles issue - to the people? WHAT IS THE MATTER?

 ( even if they do not want Moldova  - in the little new state we make
for all suppressed and oppressed Transnistria will pair with Moldova,
but we can change mind. That part list now only
13000 Poles; How many descendants  thought and how many than.
Is the country qualified to this project? WHY NOT MORE PUBLICATIONS IN
MAJOR PAPERS? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

 ( maybe Putin goes around and tells them that they made that
holocaust that kills them too - that was done many times in many
places; Cleveland is one of such places that huge number of people
disappeared suddenly; I KNOW THAT NOW MEDVIEDIEW IS SUDDENLY \AN
EXPERT OF HOLOCAUST, AND THE DIRECTION OF THE PATRIOTIC WAR; AND ALSO
SIPS IN HERE AND THESE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT THAT CAN B E USED FOR
BLACKMAIL)

IN EITHER CASE - PEOPLE THERE ARE TO RECEIVE SUPPORT AGAINST THIS
SUPPRESSION.

WHY RUSSIA PUNISHES MOLDOVA WHEN TRANSNISTRIA, THE VERY PART THAT IS
NEAREST TO DNIESTR, THAN POLISH TERRITORY, WANTS THE RECOGNITION AND
INDEPENDENCE. THAT IS SAID TO BE MOST CROWDED (POPULATED) PART. DID
RIVER DO IT?

WHAT IT IS ABOUT? WHY ISN'T IT MADE CLEAR?

"Moldova remains one of the poorest countries in Europe despite recent
progress from its small economic base. It enjoys a favorable climate
and good farmland but has no major mineral deposits. As a result, the
economy depends heavily on agriculture, featuring fruits, vegetables,
wine, and tobacco. Moldova must import almost all of its energy
supplies.

   Moldova's dependence on Russian energy was underscored at the end
of 2005, when a Russian-owned electrical station in Moldova's
separatist Transnistria region cut off power to Moldova and Russia's
Gazprom cut off natural gas in disputes over pricing.

In January 2009, gas supplies were cut during a dispute between Russia
and Ukraine. Russia's decision to ban Moldovan wine and agricultural
products, coupled with its decision to double the price Moldova paid
for Russian natural gas, slowed GDP growth in 2006-07. "

ONE REASON IS EXPRESSED BELOW - THAT THEY WORRY ABOUT THE ANTI-
SEPARATIST ATTACK.

 I UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN AS A PERSON. I HAVE TO HAVE THE NAME, PLACE,
DOCUMENTS, OFFICE AND THE SOCIAL IDENTITY IN ORDER NOT TO GET
KIDNAPPED
 ( ANONYMITY HELPS THE CRIMINALS) , SQUASHED OR KILLED, WHEN THERE IS
CONFLICT PUSHING FOR THAT. I HAVE A RIGHT AND OBLIGATION TO MY
CHILDREN AND MYSELF, PROFESSION  AN D THE COUNTRY TO DEFEND MYSELF.
ABUSERS WANT ME TO BE NON-RECOGNIZED AND GO CRAZY ABOUT THAT EVEN
THOUGH I AM IN THE OPEN INTERNET 15 YEARS AND PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
KNOW ME WELL NOW ( I learned today that morons till now do not get
that the internet is open to people around the world, for the most
part, as the use to control everything and were not even worried that
i get my word out)

ON THE BROADER SCALE THE IDENTITY OF THE SMALL PART WITHIN THE COUNTRY
THAT ALL PRESSURE HISTORICALLY FROM RUSSIA, ROMANIA, IN OLD DAYS -
FRENCH PROTESTANTS ( MOLDOVA AND BESSARABIA WERE PART OF THE ROMAN
EMPIRE) NOW MOLDOVA AS A REFEREE, AND WHO ELSE EXPRESSED INTEREST LIKE
AMERICAN MILITARY IN THE PREWAR PERIOD. ( there they only have a few
thousand d telephones; the internet information might be biased by
restricted access and the interest group strength including that
Charles)

WHY NOT GIVE THE LIVING SPACE TO THE PART WHEN THERE IS ENOUGH
GEOGRAPHICAL SPACE THERE IF NOT RESOURCE? WHAT IS IT?
MAYBE THEY ARE SUPPRESSED BY MILITARY AND HAVE TO TALK
AROUND THE TOPIC

NEXT PEACE: SCENE OF CRUEL MASSACRES, HOLOCAUST AND CHANGING HANDS AND
CHANGING BORDERS ( INCLUDED ODESSA) DURING THE WAR, THUS SELF
PROTECTIVE , THANK GOD. BUT WHAT IS THERE NOW?
  THAT MEANS IN NEED OF HUMANITARIAN AID AND HUMAN SUPPORT EVEN NOW -
BUSHLAND ALWAYS KNOW THAT THE TRAUMAS NEVER END

WHY THE SUPPORT IS NOT EXPRESSED BY LARGER  NEIGHBORS, JUT THE
DEFENSIVE LITTLE MANEUVERS.

ARE THEY WORRY OF BEING PICKED UP TO THE OTHER PLANET LIKE OSSETIANS?
ARE THEY RIGHT SINCE THE RICHER NEIGHBORS THAT SUPPRESSIVE?

( there is always something of the harbinger in the history - I
remember last spring presentation
in think tank about other country trend in suppression - it was a
matter of time; the presenters were suppressors - that is the rule so
to say that such winner write the stories for the rest.- Me)

FROM WEB: "Transnistria, during World War II, was a region of the
USSR, occupied by Romania, during the maximum eastward expansion of
the Axis Powers, from August 19, 1941 to January 29, 1944. Limited in
the west by the Dniester  river, in the east by the Southern Bug
river, and in the south by the Black Sea, it comprised present-day
Transnistria  (which compared to the whole was only a small portion
along the bank of the Dniester) and territories further east,
including the Black Sea port of Odessa, which became the capital of
Transnistria during WWII."

WHY ROMANIA SAY IT NEVER WANTED BUT TOOK DURING THE WAR

There is something very strange - that area was historically attacked
by Charles V II over religion; why suddenly we get Charles I and II.
If not the same line - they need to state that.
If the same line  - than the numbering is off. Or are they the same
but changed faith and want to claim continuation to roman empire and
roman Catholicism  ( as many times stated in the interview with
Charles I; suddenly getting father Carol or Caroll - THAT IS BUSHLAND
FIX )
i would see this conflict of hereditary nobility as essential, given
the way people treat it.

IS THIS BY ANY CHANCE THE  SAME STORY LIKE IN POLAND WHERE
SELF PROCLAIMED PRESIDENT KOMOROWSKI CLAIMS FALSE KING LINE
( SEPARATED OF THE TREE SIMILARLY L.IKE HERE THAT 'CAROL' OR 'CARROLL'
WAS TO DO?)

IS RUSSIA PRESSURING MOLDOVA WITH TRANSNISTRIA IN IT TO GET UNDER THE
RUSSIAN EMPIRE ONE MORE TIME OR TREATS IT AS RUSSIAN?

FROM WEB - COULD BE BIASED AGAIN:

Etnicity Number % Rural Urban
Ukrainians 1,775,273 76.3 79.9 57.4
Romanians 197,685 8.4 9.3 4.4
Russians 150,842 6.5 2.4 27.9
Germans 126,464 5.4 5.9 2.7
Bulgarians 27,638 1.2 1.1 1.4
Jews 21,852 0.9 0.7 2.0
Poles 13,969 0.6 0.3 2.3
Lipovens 968 -

THEY ALSO HAVE MOST WINE IN THE PLACE CRACOVIA THAT IS NOT ALLOWED TO
EXPORT.

JAKI PROBLEM Z UDZIELENIEM POMOCY MORALNEJ TRNSNIESTRII