Jak Russia dala najnowsze osiagniacia Bushlandowi?

Data: 2009-06-08 08:18:43
Autor: Me
Jak Russia dala najnowsze osiagniacia Bushlandowi?
It does not look like they did not hand around with us. The other uses
are in the current net version of Pravda.

 I can only suspect Bushland when they lie. I do not suspect Russiian
people of lying how and when they arived at the discovery and / or
understanding of events ( by the way Bushland already has philosopher
bragging  all aroung that even does not exist b/c they can not even
define it; that is how far their philosophy goes'- they hypostecise
that way and could be staying there);

 but how Russians would have decide to give themn all' I AM VERY
CONCERMED THAT THEY MIGHT BE IMPRISONING TRUE SCIENTISTS THERE).

The other uses of 'capture' concept in working out the buttom of the
ocean - similarity by process not the structure; very interesting.

In ort morning session at the FIVU we recreated how the local systems
creates the whole; relative to the processs that have been controlled
by archy surface ( lots of relevance to the evolution, again) ; very
interesting
 - NASAs documented it; it is on view now.

Pravda.Ru

Pages: 1

Astronomers discovered the largest diamond of all times in space. The
weight of the precious stone reportedly makes up ten billion trillion
trillion carats or five million trillion trillion pounds).

Largest diamond in galaxy predicts future of solar system

 BREAKING NEWS

 America declines into Marxism

Jessica Alba
More...

The space diamond is virtually an enormous chunk of crystallized
carbon, 4,000 kilometers in diameter. The stone is located at a
distance of 50 light years from Earth, in the Constellation
Centaurus.

Scientists believe that the diamond is the heart of an extinct star
that used to shine like the Sun. Astronomers have already dubbed the
space diamond as Lucy in a tribute to the Beatles song ‘Lucy In The
Sky With Diamonds.’

"You would need a jeweler's loupe the size of the Sun to grade this
diamond!" says astronomer Travis Metcalfe (Harvard-Smithsonian Center
for Astrophysics), who leads a team of researchers that discovered the
giant gem.

The cosmic stone completely outclasses all diamonds that have ever
been found on Earth. The largest diamond weighing 546 carats was found
in South African Republic. The diamond, The Star of Africa, resides in
the Crown Jewels of England. The Star of Africa was cut from the
largest diamond ever found on Earth, a 3,100-carat gem.

Lucy, also known as BPM 37093, is actually a crystallized white dwarf.
A white dwarf is the hot core of a star, left over after the star uses
up its nuclear fuel and dies. It is made mostly of carbon and is
coated by a thin layer of hydrogen and helium gases.

The white dwarf is not only radiant but also harmonious. It rings like
a gigantic gong, undergoing constant pulsations. "By measuring those
pulsations, we were able to study the hidden interior of the white
dwarf, just like seismograph measurements of earthquakes allow
geologists to study the interior of the Earth. We figured out that the
carbon interior of this white dwarf has solidified to form the
galaxy's largest diamond," says Metcalfe.

Astronomers say that our Sun will die in five billion years and become
a white dwarf too. About two billion years after it will turn into a
similar diamond that will continue to sparkle in the center of the
solar system forever.

Jak Russia dala najnowsze osiagniacia Bushlandowi?