Jak lagodny jest ten wicherek z amerykanskiego morza?

Data: 2011-08-27 08:24:45
Autor: AC
Jak lagodny jest ten wicherek z amerykanskiego morza?
 How credible is the information predicting next step of the storm -
already gests of the coast
( in Atlantic City).

'Hurricane Irene Puts East Coast in Line for Fury
By KIM SEVERSON and CAMPBELL ROBERTSON
Overnight, the hurricane weakened to a Category One storm, with
maximum sustained winds of 90 miles m.p.h., but it remained a
dangerous storm.'

Originated rather on the south waters of South America ( some people
know
what event could have contributed) but has no casualties. It is very
slow - 30 mls -
 I think that is zigfrie or other soothing faily touching upon me.

I AM FINTACIZING THAT IS BENEVALENT STORM AS ALL ARR GETS CLEAN;
FRAGRANT AIR FIRST TIME SINCE MY CHILDHOOD.

HOW MUCH FUN IS ATLANTIC CITY, IF NO DEBRIES WAS THROWN OUT BY THE
OCEAN.

Przeczytajcie poprzedni esssey na wypadek gdyby cos nam podsunal ( a
nie zasunal)

Jak lagodny jest ten wicherek z amerykanskiego morza?