Jeszcze nie zaaresztowali zadnego " metas"

Data: 2009-08-26 09:12:12
Autor: Me
Jeszcze nie zaaresztowali zadnego " metas"
from NYT :

"Those who have worked for Mr. Kennedy include Stephen G. Breyer,
appointed to the Supreme Court by President Clinton; Gregory B. Craig,
now the White House counsel; and Kenneth R. Feinberg, the Obama
administration’s top official for compensation."

    ( I will check the rest of the references later)

  I  HAVE  A VALID CAUSE TO COMMENT ON THESE MANIPULATIONS THAT
 CHEAT AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT ONLY OF THE DEMOCRACY THAT
 SUPPOSE TO BE THE LEADING POLITICAL SYSTEM SO PROUDLY
 ANNOUNCED FAR TOO FAR; THEY CHEAT OF THE POSSIBILITY
 OF THE TRUE DIPLOMATIC RELATIONSHIPS also far far now.

Breyer resigned under the cloud, when he ruled that the "retarded
person" does
not have to be represented in the Court. The secret they still think
is that me is
 "retarded " in their  nonsensical manipulation, while I am held
hostage with
my sons and no hope today to be released.

I am a professional , assistant professor and researcher in physics at
Princeton
University and then on the secret CIA location where  I was forced -
KIDNAPPED THAT IS
WHEN ELECTED USA PRESIDENT AND AGAIN AFTER A FEW YEARS OF SENATORSHIP.

Subsequently,  I am of 15 years of civil servant ( that Michelle Obama
wants to
pretend as a hiosptal lawyer with no clue about hospital policies)  in
New Jersey
on a professional State Staff Psychologiust, actively certified now
but
prevented to enter work by "metas". These nonsensical
 abusers dare to continue hostage of me and sons, attacking as from
air using even NASAs today and that Hyden under covered as the Park
Police
making fun that there are
NASAs ( these "metas" commit people that way HAND OFF, YOU KEEP OUT,
HYDEN - what teh progress - you warninbg taht you be arresting in DC
Parks
without a cause. IS THIS A NEW FASCISM YET?

 BEFORE HE HAD NAVIGATED ME TO PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
 TILL GATES ATTACKED ME CLEARLY WITHOUT A CAUSE AND NOW
 ONLY WARNS THAT FASCISTS ATTACK PARKS IN DC;

CRIMINALS IN MY FAMILY - YOU KEEP OUT)

As to Kennedy the eulogy is:

                 " Do not try the same from that 'grave', criminal"

( he of course does not die but escapes responsibility). I have a
cause to bring
out his crime of assault  me several times and than have the child
that is over 50
years old prepared  all life to just physically attack me ( this child
has perhaps
 "ducked" on 12/26/2003 when i was almost dead from cyanide and still
have
 the traces in blood 2 months later - all "metas" watch as I was
exposed
 to cyanide in the coffee but I threw it out as it did not taste
right;
 but because of the multiple impersonations "metas"  make and make
 other people to assume in Washington DC I am not sure if my life is
still in danger from  him; he is psychologist in Massachusetts;
"metas"
had en ought time to use CIA to debrief the situation;  of course
child does
not have any reason for hostility and or ..., there are no reasons to
keep
assaulting people abriad and  at homer; Penetta still did not got that
clear
 while 'metas' stole the traffic in Washington DC in case people
demand arrests for real)

             You there, die effectively and stay "dead".

(hackers disturb text)

( Murduch died himself to death in Wall Street Journal
 an d NYT precisely on 8/22/2007 ( all huge first page and subsequent
full of his death)
and..... lives. Please make sure this one stays dead; I am light about
is as he did not
die for real but might endanger me in the future: i also thought that
he was better of Kennedies
he is not Kennedy to begin with and he has cause s that John Jr hides
for no reason;
while his life for a change is wasted that way; So much for legacy -
did not allow children
however himself adopted into the family to prosper because he was
going to be the President
and none else)

Jeszcze nie zaaresztowali zadnego " metas"