Jeszcze o Grizzlies - tym razem Hollinger.

Data: 2009-08-13 03:04:16
Autor: Leszczur
Jeszcze o Grizzlies - tym razem Hollinger.
Z Insidera:

***********************
Group V: Roadkill
I'm pretty sure this is meat, but it tastes like an animal not
normally served in restaurants, and I think I see a tread mark. We're
outta here ...

Memphis Grizzlies
Chris Wallace's nameplate still says general manager, but it's obvious
that owner Michael Heisley is calling the shots on personnel. As usual
when an owner meddles, the results have been disastrous. What kind of
a buffoon trades Pau Gasol for pennies on the dollar and then a year
later acquires Zach Randolph at the same money? The same kind that
prefers trading for Randolph to trading for Carlos Boozer, or to
making a run at David Lee, or to just setting $16 million on fire. Oh,
and he wants Allen Iverson too. Great.

Despite a near-empty arena, the Griz still make money. That's partly
because they'll do anything for $3 million, even trading a useful
player (Darko Milicic) for a finished one (Quentin Richardson). But
the few fans left in Memphis will get to see two of the league's
biggest ball hogs fight it out for shots every night when Randolph and
Rudy Gay take the court. One almost wants to see them add Iverson to
the mix just to see if they could go an entire game without an assist.

A jeszcze Jaś zapomina, ze w Grizz gra Majonez, ktory tez nie lubi
rozstawac sie z pilka ;-)

Pozdro

L'e-szczur

Jeszcze o Grizzlies - tym razem Hollinger.