"Jew in America" a takze Paris i moze Warszawa ( AKA - Briton)

Data: 2011-07-05 11:37:17
Autor: AC
"Jew in America" a takze Paris i moze Warszawa ( AKA - Briton)
 ( AKA - Also Known As)

                Hypocrit news bit by bit (not a bit)

    FALKS , PLESE BE AWARE HOW EASY IS TIO BECOME A VICTIM IF YOU DO
NOT IGNORE EACH AND EVERY THEIR NONSENSE AND STRENGTEN THE BOUNDERIES
SO THEY DO NOT GET TO US WITHOUT ANY SUNSTANTIVE CONTENTION OR WORSE
ACCUSE OF US OF THEIR CRIMES  ( FRENCH MING KNOW)

 The begining of their kind of joke: "Sarah Lyall reported from London
  and Eric Pfanner from Paris."

          Executive Under Pressure Over Hacking Allegations

By SARAH LYALL and ERIC PFANNER 31 minutes ago
The British opposition leader said that a top executive of the News
Corporation should “consider her conscience” after the new
disclosures.

"Prime Minister David Cameron took time out from a visit to British
troops in Afghanistan to lament what he called a “truly dreadful
situation.” The police, he added, “should investigate this without any
fear, without any favor, without any worry about where the evidence
should lead them.”

"Mr. Cameron did not mention Ms. Brooks, but his comments were notable
because, like other British politicians, he has cultivated social
connections with News Corporation executives like Ms. Brooks and
Rupert Murdoch, the chief executive of the company. " (..)

“I am aware of the speculation about my position,” she said in a memo
to News International employees. “Therefore it is important you all
know that as chief executive, I am determined to lead the company to
ensure we do the right thing and resolve these serious issues.” (...)

"According to Mark Lewis, a lawyer for the Dowler family, the News of
the World not only intercepted messages left on Milly Dowler’s phone
by her increasingly frantic family, but also deleted some of those
messages when her voice mailbox became full — thus making room for new
ones and listening to those in turn. "

"This confused investigators and gave false hope to Milly’s relatives,
who believed it showed she was still alive and deleting the messages
herself, Mr. Lewis said. "

"..the Dowler family had suffered “distress heaped upon tragedy” upon
learning that News of the World “had no humanity at such a terrible
time.”  COMPETITION?

If Mr. Lewis’s accusations about hacking during the Dowler case prove
accurate, it would mean
1. either that Ms. Brooks had no idea how the paper she edited was
obtaining information about the Dowler family for its articles,

2.or that she knew about the hacking and allowed it.

HERE THEY MET HITLER IN NUREMBERG:)) and "The hacking apparently took
place around 2005, when Ms. Brooks was editor of another News
Corporation tabloid, The Sun, and when there was considerable interest
in her personal life. "

Data: 2011-07-05 11:51:44
Autor: AC
JEST ICH WIECEJ I 'W WARSZAWIE'
Re: "Jew in America" a takze Paris i moze Warszawa ( AKA - Briton)

On Jul 5, 2:37 pm, AC <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

A znajduje ich wiecj tez - na liscie starych przebojow, (server -
portal) chyba w  Warszwie
 ( prosze uwazac bo hackuje i nie da sie skopuiowac nawt adresu)

Data: 2011-07-05 12:08:37
Autor: AC
On Jul 5, 2:51 pm, AC <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> who believed it showed she was still alive and deleting the messages
> herself, Mr. Lewis said. "

> "..the Dowler family had suffered “distress heaped upon tragedy” upon
> learning that News of the World “had no humanity at such a terrible
> time.”  COMPETITION?

> If Mr. Lewis’s accusations about hacking during the Dowler case prove
> accurate, it would mean
> 1. either that Ms. Brooks had no idea how the paper she edited was
> obtaining information about the Dowler family for its articles,

> 2.or that she knew about the hacking and allowed it.

> HERE THEY MET HITLER IN NUREMBERG:)) and "The hacking apparently took
> place around 2005, when Ms. Brooks was editor of another News
> Corporation tabloid, The Sun, and when there was considerable interest
> in her personal life. "

A znajduje ich wiecj tez - na liscie starych przebojow, (server -
 ( prosze uwazac bo hackuje i nie da sie skopuiowac nawt adresu)- Hide quoted text -

Albo ten numerek:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/HpVO-_vxHEHC98n3TI5Q2A

WYDAJE SIE ZE TA SUB-FILE ( NOWA KATEGORIA W GLOWNEJ TECZCE 'GOOGLE')
NIE TYLKO 'POZWALA' ZALACZYC SWOJE PERSONALNE ZDJECIA DLA CALEGO
INTERNETU,
ALE JESZZCE JE SPRZEDAJE INNYM (KIEDY MY O TYM NIE WIEMY), A TEZ MOZE
PRZELACZYC
CALE GOOGLE DO SIEBIE.

  CI ZYDZI TO SKAD?

"Jew in America" a takze Paris i moze Warszawa ( AKA - Briton)