Just tell me one thing about America ( their America that is)

Data: 2010-03-04 10:52:18
Autor: Me
Just tell me one thing about America ( their America that is)
( that is functional indolence and habituation)

Get this information below with these in mind -  we have  'TAKE
AMERICA BACK" since the begging of times here; but since 2003 almost
yearly.

THE ISSUE IS THAT THE DISBLED ( OFTEN BY THEIR CHOISE OF OTHER HUMAN
BRAIN) , NOT SERVING PEOPLE AND
CRIMINAL SENATORS HAVE TO LEAVE BEFORE .

THIS BELOW SEEMS TO BE BUSHLAND AD.

"TAKING AMERICA BACK is about freedom, the freedom the founding
generation of leaders fought for in establishing the United States. As
a nation, we have moved from being freedom fighters to comfort lovers,
and it is time for all liberty-loving Americans to realize where our
present state of affairs is taking us. It is time to choose the kind
of country in which we want to live -- whether we want to live under
the rule of law or under the rule of man. The choice is simple: the
world of standards and morality, self-government and accountability to
God or the world of tyranny and ever-changing moral codes enforced by
government. How can Americans take back their nation? The only way we
can reestablish our freedom -- our God-given rights to life, liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness -- is to break the hammerlock of statism
and the notion that moral relativism holds the answers to ordering
people's passions and behavior. Take a stand with us in Miami as we
confront the destruction and fall of our great country and TAKE
AMERICA BACK!

You've never been to a conference quite like this!"

Just tell me one thing about America ( their America that is)