KOMANDO I TAK POTRZEBNE

Data: 2011-08-24 09:27:06
Autor: AC
KOMANDO I TAK POTRZEBNE
   That transparent but not by own will.

The earthquake was centered near Louisa, Va., which is northwest of
Richmond and about 230 miles southwest of Philadelphia. There were
also two aftershocks in Virginia, both below a 3-magnitude.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the

 and how did I get their stories hour later:

AC    View profile
  More options Aug 23, 3:00 pm

Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa
From: AC <agnesche...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please do not buy their cover stories that easy; they also
suffer so called screen memoris only
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
  Please do not buy their cover stories that easy; they also suffer
so
called screen memories only

On Aug 23, 2:37 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
EARTHQUAKE HITS WASHINGTON, DC AREA

Nearly 350 posts here:

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

I DO NOT EVEN THINK THAT THEY NEED ANY SHELTER AS PRIORITY EVEN IF
THE
DEBRIS ARE FLYING FREE OVER THE DOUGHERS OF AMERICAN REVOLUTION
MONUMENT AND ELSWHERE BECAUSE HAVING OWN HEADS IN IS A PRIORITY OVER
THAT.

PEOPLE AROUND THERE - PLEASE DO NOT STUPIFY SELF;
THEY HAVE JET TO  AFRICA READY.

....but, today , I heard they still argue which is good dummy to leave
behind; We might need commando, anyway.

( THAT IS THEM WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AT LEAST OWN CLIMATE; DO NOT
BE  STUPID WITH THEM)

(Evacuations reported and no victims; Here, where we are - victims
can
be seen everwhere even at the buttom of the river; I am curious about
the acuracy of the report too - DC is  surounded by nuclear reactors
and these
are quiet? What shakes than and why so selective - PLEASE DO NOT BUY
THEIR CRAP)

from so called meta-dynamic - they are that transparent there but not
by own will.

INSTEAD PHILADELPHIA 230 MILD AWAY, BYT ALSO THREANTON ( BUT HERE
THERE WAS NO MEMORY OF TRAUMA AND PEOPLE ARE NIOT THAT TERRIFIIED LIKE
THEY ARE IN PHILI ( REMOVING AND BULDING OVER HUGE BULDING THERE B/C
HAZZARD TO SATELLITES; CAMDEN BLAST OF BULDING - BROUGHT PHILI
PANORAMA TO THE LOOK OF 1920 TIES, NOW OBFUSCATED; NANO FIRES IN
CAMDEN; - THESE ARE SEVERAL EVENTS PRECIDED-THE OVERSENSATIVITY OF
PHILI AREA; BUT TRENTON TOO ( REMOVING SMALLER BULDING AND PRETENDING
THAT BRITISH ALWAYS HAD IT SINCE THE CIVIL WAR -NOT BUILD OVER;
MANIPULTING THE BUIDING THAT THEY PREPARED FOR NEW SENATE THE WAY THAT
THE PICTURES WILL NOT BE CRDIBLE - THEY HASD THE VIRTUAL IMA GE OF
THAT BUKLDING TRAVEL ARROUND WHILE THEY WERE TAKING OFF FROM TGHE ROOF
AND WERE REMOVING THAT FROM THE VIEW; LANDING AT THE NJ CAPATAL AREA
AS SOON AS CRISTIE TOOK OVER AND SENSATIZING THE AREA AROUND - NOW
OBFUSCATED THAT);
YET PHILI HAS IT DIFFERENT.
'Across the river in Philadelphia,a glass window shattered on a lower
floor of the Independence Blue Cross building in Center City. Luckily
a protective film stopped the glass from falling.

Hundreds of workers inside the building filtered outside shortly after
the quake. Fire crews responded to the scene but no injuries were
reported.

The company sent its 3,000 employees home for the day.

Philadelphia International Airport temporarily grounded departing
flights and shut down security checkpoints for incoming passengers
while officials inspected the runways and terminals, spokeswoman
Victoria Lupica said. No one was evacuated and the airport resumed
normal operations about 30 minutes later, she said.'
ONI WCIAZ SIE KLOCA, ZE TO TA SAMA 'FREE WILL' POTRZEBNE KOMANDO I
TAK.

KOMANDO I TAK POTRZEBNE