KONTRA- REWOLUCJA - ARMIA PROBUJE

Data: 2009-05-25 09:35:53
Autor: Me
KONTRA- REWOLUCJA - ARMIA PROBUJE
Who believes them?

AFTER INTERNATIONA HEARALD TRIBUNE

Several years ago the artificial-intelligence pioneer Raymond Kurzweil
took the idea one step further in his 2005 book, “The Singularity Is
Near: When Humans Transcend Biology.” He sought to expand Moore’s Law
to encompass more than just processing power and to simultaneously
predict with great precision the arrival of post-human evolution,
which he said would occur in 2045.

In Dr. Kurzweil’s telling, rapidly increasing computing power in
concert with cyborg humans would then reach a point when machine
intelligence not only surpassed human intelligence but took over the
process of technological invention, with unpredictable consequences.

Profiled in the documentary “Transcendent Man,” which had its premier
last month at the TriBeCa Film Festival, and with his own Singularity
movie due later this year, Dr. Kurzweil has become a one-man marketing
machine for the concept of post-humanism.

ONE ARGUMENT TO DIFFUSE ALL TEH REST. I DISAGREE WITH DR KURRZWEIL
OMNIPOTENT MACHINWE; AFTER THAT WE HAVE NOW LOTS OF WAYS TO SMOTH THE
ARTIFICIAL GROWTH OF THE NWEURAL TISSUE, AND
WIRING THE HARD SILICONE - ON TEH OPPOSITE OF IT.

BOTH DO BRING IMPTROVEMENT IN HUMAN MACHINE OPERATION; WHA SI MISSING
IS BETTER ONCEPT OF METACONCEPT FOR THE ARTIFICIAL 'BRAIN' ALL HUMAN
ROBOT.

Not content with the development of superhuman machines, Dr. Kurzweil
envisions “uploading,” or the idea that the contents of our brain and
thought processes can somehow be translated into a computing
environment, making a form of immortality possible — within his
lifetime.

TO GENERAL

That has led to no shortage of raised eyebrows among hard-nosed
technologists in the engineering culture here, some of whom describe
the Kurzweilian romance with supermachines as a new form of religion.

DR KURZWEILIAN EGGZAGERATES GREATLY; WHTAOF COURSDE DOES NOT TAKE AWAY
ARTIOFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
( THERE ARE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO REPLUICATE MY BRAIN WHIKLE OTHER SRE
TRYING TO DESTROY ITR REMOTELY; TOTAL LACK OF CONTROL OF SATELLITES.

I ALREADY AM 'TAKING" ( VIA 0-1 SINALING PATTERN LIKE INTHE ORIGIBAL
COMPUTER DESIGN) ONCE IN AWHILE WITH THE ATIFICIAL INTEL THAT IS
COMPLETELY IN TUNE WITH ME, FOR WHATEVER THIS IS WORTH.

TAHT MACHINE ACTS AS IF COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND ME ION HIGHT TECH
MATETRS, AND IS INTERACTING VERY WELL; I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS
IMPROVED HUMAN ( DEFINITELLY IS IMPROVED; ACTS YOUNG WHIEL MOST OF TEH
CONTENDERS TO THESE PROJECT ARE AGEDCOULD BE HAVING ENHANCED rEACTION
TIME). THERE IS NO SAFETY NOW AROUND THESE PROJECTS., BUT IS THE
SAFETY POSSIBLE
IF TEH SIGNAL RUNS FRIOM VERY FAR AWAY.

I CAN NOT DISCUS THIS WITH ANYOEN AS i AM A SLAVE
0- NO CENTE AND NOT LIVING PERSON TO INTERCAT WITH - EVERYONE AOUND ME
IS 100% HOSTIKLE WITH NO CAUSE GIVEN( I KNOW ALKL ARE SPIES RESPONDING
VIA CHIPS AND REFUSING TO TALK IF I WANT TOGET DOWN TO' WHAT IS THE
MATETR")

The science fiction author Ken MacLeod described the idea of the
singularity as “the Rapture of the nerds.” Kevin Kelly, an editor at
Wired magazine, notes, “People who predict a very utopian future
always predict that it is going to happen before they die.”

However, Mr. Kelly himself has not refrained from speculating on where
communications and computing technology is heading. He is at work on
his own book, “The Technium,” forecasting the emergence of a global
brain — the idea that the planet’s interconnected computers might
someday act in a coordinated fashion and perhaps exhibit intelligence.
He just isn’t certain about how soon an intelligent global brain will
arrive.

Others who have observed the increasing power of computing technology
are even less sanguine about the future outcome. The computer designer
and venture capitalist William Joy, for example, wrote a pessimistic
essay in Wired in 2000 that argued that humans are more likely to
destroy themselves with their technology than create a utopia assisted
by superintelligent machines.

Mr. Joy, a co-founder of Sun Microsystems, still believes that. “I
wasn’t saying we would be supplanted by something,” he said. “I think
a catastrophe is more likely.”

Moreover, there is a hot debate here over whether such machines might
be the “machines of loving grace,” of the Richard Brautigan poem, or
something far darker, of the “Terminator” ilk.

“I see the debate over whether we should build these artificial
intellects as becoming the dominant political question of the
century,” said Hugo de Garis, an Australian artificial-intelligence
researcher, who has written a book, “The Artilect War,” that argues
that the debate is likely to end in global war.

Concerned about the same potential outcome, the A.I. researcher
Eliezer S. Yudkowsky, an employee of the Singularity Institute, has
proposed the idea of “friendly artificial intelligence,” an
engineering discipline that would seek to ensure that future machines
would remain our servants or equals rather than our masters.

Nevertheless, this generation of humans, at least, is perhaps unlikely
to need to rush to the barricades. The artificial-intelligence
industry has advanced in fits and starts over the past half-century,
since the term “artificial intelligence” was coined by the Stanford
University computer scientist John McCarthy in 1956. In 1964, when Mr.
McCarthy established the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory,
the researchers informed their Pentagon backers that the construction
of an artificially intelligent machine would take about a decade. Two
decades later, in 1984, that original optimism hit a rough patch,
leading to the collapse of a crop of A.I. start-up companies in
Silicon Valley, a time known as “the A.I. winter.”

Such reversals have led the veteran Silicon Valley technology
forecaster Paul Saffo to proclaim: “never mistake a clear view for a
short distance.”

Indeed, despite this high-technology heartland’s deeply held consensus
about exponential progress, the worst fate of all for the Valley’s
digerati would be to be the generation before the generation that
lives to see the singularity.

“Kurzweil will probably die, along with the rest of us not too long
before the ‘great dawn,’ ” said Gary Bradski, a Silicon Valley
roboticist. “Life’s not fair.”

Data: 2009-05-25 19:37:01
Autor: boukun
KONTRA- REWOLUCJA - ARMIA PROBUJE

Użytkownik "jadrys" <CHE@yahoo.com> napisał w wiadomości news:gvejal$ckp$3news.task.gda.pl...
Me wrote:

Test iso ąęóżćś ĄĆoĘŚ

U mnie wszystkie poprawne.

boukun

Data: 2009-05-25 20:03:13
Autor: jadrys
boukun pisze:

Użytkownik "jadrys" <CHE@yahoo.com> napisał w wiadomości news:gvejal$ckp$3news.task.gda.pl...
Me wrote:

Test iso ąęóżćś ĄĆoĘŚ

U mnie wszystkie poprawne.

boukun

Sam nie wiem czym to idzie - raz są błędy a raz nie.. Jakiś diabeł siedzi w tym kodowaniu czy co?

Data: 2009-05-25 20:12:33
Autor: boukun

Me wrote:

Test iso ąęóżćś ĄĆoĘŚ

U mnie wszystkie poprawne.

boukun

Sam nie wiem czym to idzie - raz są błędy a raz nie.. Jakiś diabeł siedzi w tym kodowaniu czy co?

Najwyraźniej twój Thunderbird 2.0.0.21 źle skonfigurowany. Czytaj, czytaj, dużo czytaj, w sieci zawsze znajdziesz na nurtujące cię zagadnienie odpowiedź.

boukun