KONTRA-REWOLUCJA: faszystowskie smieci w EPSCO

Data: 2009-04-25 09:57:58
Autor: Me
KONTRA-REWOLUCJA: faszystowskie smieci w EPSCO
Title: A PERFECT WORLD AT ANY PRICE. By: Wilson, David Sloan, New
Scientist, 02624079, 12/3/2005, Vol. 188, Issue 2528
Database: Science Reference CenterHTML Full TextA PERFECT WORLD AT ANY
PRICE
Section: Review

There's nothing wrong with wanting to change society, says David Sloan
Wilson.
 It's how you go about it that matters

 World as Laboratory: Experiments with mice, mazes and men
 by Rebecca Lemov, Hill and Wang,
 $30, 0809074648

• IMPROVING society by the practical application of scientific
knowledge is a laudable goal. So why does calling it social
engineering have such an ominous ring? A straw poll among my friends
yields associations such as Hitler, eugenics, mind control and Aldous
Huxley's Brave New World. Social engineering's bad name is based on
more than dictators and dark visions of the future, however.

SEE TE MANIPULATION : SOCIAL ENGINEERING MIXES WITH BIO-ENGINEERING
( that together with nano technology develops the fastes t right now,
every day, every hour, every sec - students at Princeton find it too
now)

As historian and anthropologist Rebecca Lemov shows in World as
Laboratory, it is firmly rooted in the development of the social
sciences in the US during the first half of the 20th century. Her book
tells this story through the careers of some of the most prominent
social scientists of their day. In retrospect, the striking thing
about them was their grandiose expectations, as if a full
understanding and control of humans and nature were just around the
corner.

Take Jacques Loeb, a biologist who provided the model for the
scientist-hero of Sinclair Lewis's 1925 novel Arrowsmith. He told a
reporter, "I wanted to take life in my hands and play with it — to
start it, stop it, vary it, study it under every condition."

Lemov shows these grandiose expectations were combined with a blind
faith in authority, as if scientists, politicians and the captains of
industry could be expected to do what was right without any oversight.

But what appears most shocking to us today is how these expectations
and the trust in authority were combined with a willingness to inflict
suffering on individuals in an attempt to benefit society as a whole.
The worst excesses took place during the second world war and the
Korean war under the guise of national security.

LOOK AT THIS ONE- TO ARTIFICAILLY LINK TAHT SADISTS SCEINEC IS ALL
SCIENCE; STINKS BYUSHLAND NAIVE FASCISM.

Harold George Wolff, the leading authority on pain who conducted
covert research on mind control funded by the CIA, boasted that he
could provide the keys to "how a man can be made to think, feel, and
behave according to the wishes of others, and, conversely, how a man
can avoid being influenced in this manner."

Some of the experiments conducted during the Korean war by leading
scientific authorities are as ghoulish as anything that can be
imagined in fiction or the dark recesses of a totalitarian state. They
included ice-pick lobotomies that left no scar and the total breakdown
of a person prior to "reconstruction".

THSI SI FASCISM NOT A SCIENCE.INTERESTING TAHT BUSHLAND ACCUSES
SCEINCE OF THSI INIRTIATIVE - TAHT IS HOW TEHY NEVER ASSUME
RESPONSIBILITYT AND ARE CURRENTLY DANGEROUS TO OUR CIVILIZATION,
PERHAPS WORLD WIDE.

Most social scientists were unaware of these experiments but were
willing to receive military funding for their own research.

MOST SOCIAL SCIENTIS ARE MILITARY SCIENTISTS, ACCORDING TO THSI SCAM
HERE.

As one CIA scientist put it during a 1977 congressional hearing:
"Don't get the idea that all these behavioural scientists were nice
and pure, that they didn't want to change anything and that they were
detached in their science. They were up to their necks in changing
people. It just happened that the things they were interested in were
not always the same as what we were."

DIBUND ALL ARMY SOCIAL SCIENEC NOW

Lemov's gallery of social scientists concludes with Timothy Leary, who
had rather different ideas about how to alter human behaviour.

MORONS DO NOT TELL SCIENCE SUBJECT FROM SUBJECT

As a young and soon-to-be-fired Harvard professor in 1961, he obtained
permission to take LSD with inmates of a local prison in an attempt to
break down the barrier between scientist and subject.

Leary recalls that his first trip with a Polish embezzler named John
got off to a rocky start. "'Doc,' he said, 'why are you afraid of
me?'

WHAT PLISH HAS TO DO WITH THE MESSAGE IN TEH SAMPLE OTHER THAN THE
BUSHLAND FRAMING POLAND SINCE THEY OFTEN USED POLAND IN POLAND AND
SPEAK POLISH OR SOME POLISH.

I said, 'I'm afraid of you, John, because you're a criminal.' He
nodded. I said, 'John, why are you afraid of me?' He said, 'I'm afraid
of you, Doc, because you're a mad scientist.' Then our retinas locked
and I slid down into the tunnel of his eyes, and I could feel him
walking around in my skull and we both began to laugh.

"And there it was, that dark moment of fear and mistrust, which could
have changed in a second to hatred and terror. But we made the love
connection. The flicker in the dark. Suddenly, the sun came out in the
room and I felt great and I knew he did too."

Leary's treatment had a profound effect on the prisoners, but only for
as long as their relationship lasted.

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE - CAOUNSELLING INMATES, WHICHEVER WAY IS NOT A
SCIENCE PROJECT.
TEHSE IDIOTS ARE EVERYWHERE NOW - PLEASE CHECK WJHATB THEY MEAN UNDER
EVERY WORLD.

Nevertheless, his experiment hints at the missing ingredient that can
restore social engineering's good name — mutual trust. People dread
being controlled by others without their consent, for the best of
reasons.

"When people agree on their social priorities by consensus, then the
practical application of scientific knowledge becomes benign". TOTAL
FASCIST LIE. IN UISA ALL SCIENEC WITHOUT CONZSET IS UNETHICAL - TEHSE
MORONS DO NOT EVEN HAVE ANY DEGREE AND SLIP THROUGHT CRACKS AS CIA
CRIMINALS BNEVER CHARGED. Peopel waste time , me inluded here) reading
thgsi garbage.

 Perhaps social engineering will salvage its good name if we can build
bonds of mutual trust more durable than a drug-induced state.
PERHAPS REPORT YOURSELF TO ERIC HOLDER AND THE SENATE TAHT GAVE YOU
GRAND.

"Don't get the idea these people were all nice and pure"

PHOTO (COLOR): Fritz Lang's Metropolis helped give social engineering
a bad name

~~~~~~~~

By David Sloan Wilson

David Sloan Wilson is an evolutionary biologist at Binghamton
University, New York

DID YOU SEE HOW MAIN TOPIC IS ANTY SCIENCE BUT "PLEASE RESTORE US THE
SOCAIL
ENGINEERS ( FASCISTS THAT IS - ALL ILLS SO FAT BY SCIENCE, WE
EXCEPTIONAL AMERICA)"

THESE BUSHLAND MORONS ARE SO SIMPLISTIC, PEOPEL HERE IGNORE THIS; BUT
 THEY GET DANGEROUS IF WE DO AS THE SANATORS GIVING GRANDS ARE  EITHER
MOTIVATED
FOR FASCISM AND NEPOPTISM OR CAN NOT GET THE MANIPULATION

KONTRA-REWOLUCJA: faszystowskie smieci w EPSCO