KULTURA SIE U NAS ZMIENIA WRAZ ZE STRUKTURA DRINKA.

Data: 2011-04-11 11:17:27
Autor: .
KULTURA SIE U NAS ZMIENIA WRAZ ZE STRUKTURA DRINKA.

at NYT VIDEO: "The mixologist Alex Ott makes a drink that he says is
an aphrodisiac."

MY COMMENTARY:
Drinks do have aphodisiacs but not all the same all the time.

Briging up juce quality of cucumber and straberry gets its way;
 not new but  but what we have not asked for these in the restrants
to fragrant and taste right. He goes step further and is not shy to \
do it with very light alcohol;

Is that new? No

What is new - that someone notices the value of foods and herbs
on a way to and from having a drink ( how from - the circulated
fast very light stimulation of the brain with the fast oxygentaing
effect of alcohol will serve as farther enhancer.

Someone just jamped on Damiana the herb that is recommended
to avert the menopausal symptoms - apparent tonic for estrogen.

There are dozens of such herbs of different lines of tonic effects.
Not all will be sensative to bringing effects by alcohol. I am
guessing
that the cycle pf herb action has to someohow catch the alcohol
at its best point for that to occure.
( and news not only to medics - herbs never just die and go away
as trash - they continue to circulate its effects; I emasured several
of them -cycling capacity; some universities promissed to do the
whole map but we have not seen it;reserving that is might depend on
 the air/ water quality or not - cycle for camomile is 3,. for
lavender 7.
coffe - 4 or more; PLAINLY THAT MEANS THAT WE DO NOT NEED
TO THROW THE TEE BAGS; OR EVEN WORRY THAT COFFE
GEST OLD IF IT DOES NOT HAVE CHEMICALS IN IT - I hard that
only good witches kbnew it only than and now ...?)

THAT FEATURE WILL AFFECT WHAT HAPPENS WITH THESE NEW DRINKS AND MORE
SO WITH THE PLACE IT IS SERVED. PLEASE BE SLOWER - IT CAN SET HIGHT
ENERGY FOR ALL; ALSO PLEASE DO NOT STIMULATE ESTROGEN IN MEN AND
WOMEN.
DAMIANA - TONES IT  but you might start re-producing it.(THAT BE NICE
TO HAVE
MEDICS EXPLAIN THAT BUT I HEARD THAT LIKE OBAMA THEY ARE ABSENT)

Air is saturated with differenty quality invisible light now, with
every NASA lanch
 that now are frequent and kind of omnipresent ( but public doesn't
know that);
 One of many sources of extra invisible processing is the blast in
Japan
( it takes few to about 20 min to have any blast run around the earth
- like the
 misille - it is almost same speed - I found that out on the other
ocassion
myslef but Heritage Foundation has the movie explaning the misille
speed)
Please do not do this comercially, now.

It is good idea to know how far effects spread.

KULTURA SIE U NAS ZMIENIA WRAZ ZE STRUKTURA DRINKA.