Klamie?

Data: 2009-09-24 14:13:09
Autor: Me
Klamie?
"In the meantime, 14 Greenpeace activists have already been arrested
ahead of the summit, a homeowner under the final approach to
Pittsburgh Airport has daubed the words “Obama Lies!” on his front
lawn in letters 20 feet high, and the Russian delegation has parked
not one but two huge Antonov transport planes at the end of a disused
runway.

No one is overawed by Mr Obama in the home of the Steelers."
  ( hackers)
Environmental issues are completely misread at the moment; also we are
in transition over these - the stratosphere is affected withe very
inject into the airt thta Bush people provide several times a day over
DC
without a cause or logic in it, affecting entire earth. More there!
Bushes have instalations of nuke reactors
or depositories around the world and use it. Obama gave Bushe people a
free satellite access. These people torture not only me and my sons
but any scientist that go against their sensless distractive agenda.
Obama is happy that he get that far. Set in as his support not his
referencde group but Bush people.

Both really wrecking the eearth while Obama makes varioety of
attributions on responsibility.

Klamie?