Kolejna zbrodnia o. Rydzyka, czyli PP w akcji

Data: 2009-07-15 11:38:19
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
Kolejna zbrodnia o. Rydzyka, czyli PP w akcji
To może i ja dorzucę jeszcze coś śmiesznego:

======================================
Polish Joke # 1 - Two Poles are building a house. One of them is
putting on the siding. He picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up
another nail, throws it away. Picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up
another, throws it away. This goes on for a while, and finally his
friend comes over and asks him why he is throwing half of the nails
away. He replies, "Those ones were pointed on the wrong end." His
Polish friend gets exasperated and says "You idiot, those are for the
other side of the house!"

Polish Joke # 2 - Two Poles emigrated to America. On their first day
in New York City, they spotted a hot dog vendor in the street. "Do
they eat dogs in America?" one asked the other. "I dunno." "Well,
we're going to live here, so we might as well learn to do as they do."
So they each bought a hot dog wrapped up and sat down to eat them on a
nearby park bench. One Pole looked at his hot dog, then over at the
other Pole and asked, "What part did you get?"

Polish Joke # 3 - These two Polish guys rent a boat and go fishing on
a lake. They are amazed at the number of fish that they caught that
day, so one says to the other, "We'll have to come back here
tomorrow!" The other asks, "But how will we remember where this spot
is?" The first guy then takes a can of spray paint, paints an X on the
bottom of the boat, and says, "We'll just look for this X tomorrow."
The other guy says, "You idiot! How do you know we'll get the same
boat?"

http://polandpoland.com/polish_jokes.html

Kolejna zbrodnia o. Rydzyka, czyli PP w akcji