Kolejny polski sukces...

Data: 2012-11-26 09:43:32
Autor: Tzva Adonai
Kolejny polski sukces...
Minister Sikorski zostal wpisany na liste "globalnych myslicieli": http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/11/26/the_fp_100_global_thinkers?page=0,52#thinker85

Data: 2012-11-26 18:53:20
Autor: u2
Kolejny polski sukces...
W dniu 2012-11-26 18:43, Tzva Adonai pisze:
Minister Sikorski zostal wpisany na liste "globalnych myslicieli": http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/11/26/the_fp_100_global_thinkers?page=0,52#thinker85

No,ladna laurka.Cieszy, ze nadal jest postrzegany jako wrog Rasiei :)

 As the only country in the European Union that never went into
recession, Poland has a unique vantage point on Europe's economic woes.
And Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski has taken up the mission of
delivering hard truths to governments that need to hear it.

In a speech late last year, Sikorski shocked his Berlin audience by
saying, "I fear German power less than I am beginning to fear its
inactivity" -- a near-historic statement given the long past enmity
between the two countries. In an op-ed, he described the prospect of a
eurozone breakup as a "crisis of apocalyptic proportions" and demanded
that Germany, as one of the prime beneficiaries of European integration,
take greater action to help the rest of the continent escape the crisis.
In September, Sikorski turned up the pressure on Britain, demanding that
David Cameron's government take a greater interest in European
leadership. "The EU is an English-speaking power. The single market was
a British idea," he said. "You could, if only you wished, lead Europe's
defense policy. But if you refuse, please don't expect us to help you
wreck or paralyze the EU."

A onetime journalist married to Washington Post columnist Anne
Applebaum, Sikorski is a staunch advocate of transatlantic cooperation
to tackle security threats -- particularly an increasingly belligerent
Russia. Although he has credited Poland's own 2007 "reset" with Russia
with paving the way for the policy of Barack Obama's administration,
Sikorski now warns of Russian President Vladimir Putin's ever-creeping
authoritarianism. Nor is Sikorski, who has close ties to Washington
hawks, always impressed with the current occupant of the Oval Office: In
May, when Obama made an offhand reference to a "Polish death camp,"
rather than calling it a Nazi death camp located in Poland, Sikorski
tweeted that the remark was evidence of "ignorance and incompetence."

Data: 2012-11-26 18:59:04
Autor: u2
Kolejny polski sukces...
W dniu 2012-11-26 18:53, u2 pisze:
W dniu 2012-11-26 18:43, Tzva Adonai pisze:
> Minister Sikorski zostal wpisany na liste "globalnych myslicieli": http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/11/26/the_fp_100_global_thinkers?page=0,52#thinker85

No,ladna laurka.Cieszy, ze nadal jest postrzegany jako wrog Rasiei :)

W sumie wydajac bialoruskich opozycjonistow w lapki backi wzmacnia rezim
backi, a tym samym oslabia ZBiR :-)))

Data: 2012-11-26 12:26:29
Autor: ladnybeton
Kolejny polski sukces...
W dniu poniedziałek, 26 listopada 2012 18:59:08 UTC+1 użytkownik u2 napisał:
W dniu 2012-11-26 18:53, u2 pisze:

> W dniu 2012-11-26 18:43, Tzva Adonai pisze:

>> > Minister Sikorski zostal wpisany na liste "globalnych myslicieli": http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/11/26/the_fp_100_global_thinkers?page=0,52#thinker85

W sumie wydajac bialoruskich opozycjonistow w lapki backi wzmacnia rezim

backi, a tym samym oslabia ZBiR :-)))

Mogl jeszcze internowac ty Bialorusinow, ktorzy byli w Polsce i ich odeslac z kajdankami...

Wtedy nagroda moglaby byc jeszcze wieksza.

Data: 2012-11-26 21:50:10
Autor: Bogdan Idzikowski
Kolejny polski sukces...

Użytkownik <ladnybeton@gmail.com> napisał w wiadomości news:44e21c53-aeb5-4306-abff-43453449049bgooglegroups.com...
W dniu poniedziałek, 26 listopada 2012 18:59:08 UTC+1 użytkownik u2 napisał:
W dniu 2012-11-26 18:53, u2 pisze:

> W dniu 2012-11-26 18:43, Tzva Adonai pisze:

>> > Minister Sikorski zostal wpisany na liste "globalnych myslicieli": >> > http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/11/26/the_fp_100_global_thinkers?page=0,52#thinker85

> No,ladna laurka.Cieszy, ze nadal jest postrzegany jako wrog Rasiei :)

W sumie wydajac bialoruskich opozycjonistow w lapki backi wzmacnia rezim

backi, a tym samym oslabia ZBiR :-)))

Mogl jeszcze internowac ty Bialorusinow, ktorzy byli w Polsce i ich odeslac z kajdankami...

Wtedy nagroda moglaby byc jeszcze wieksza.

A to byli opozycjoniści czy zdrajcy narodu białorusińskiego zdradzający za polskie srebrniki?
Wyobraź sobie polskich opozycjonistów opłacanych przez Moskwę. Nie zdrajcy?

ubawiony hipokryzją

--
Donald Tusk - "wolałbym się nie urodzić, niż na grobach zmarłych budować swoją karierę polityczną".

Kolejny polski sukces...