Kolejnych 20 Afgańczyków "ostatecznie wyzwolonych"

Data: 2018-12-15 19:14:52
Autor: A. Filip
Kolejnych 20 Afgańczyków "ostatecznie wyzwolonych"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-casualties/at-least-20-afghan-civilians-killed-in-airstrike-officials-idUSKBN1OE0LH
December 15, 2018 ASADABAD, Afghanistan (Reuters) - At least 20 Afghan civilians,
including 12 children, were killed in an airstrike targeting a Taliban
commander in the eastern province of Kunar late on Friday, local
officials said. [...]

Ale tych cywili nie zabili terroryści, nieprawdaż?

Za wolność waszą kupim wolność naszą.

--
A. Filip | To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask