Ktos wciaz zna odpowiedzi

Data: 2012-05-25 12:18:32
Autor: AC
Ktos wciaz zna odpowiedzi
   ( several satellites down when fog; for me that is easy to figure;
whose they were -
    I was told  and also was instrumental in the 'know how')

   Prime Minister un-asked and un-answered questions.

1. Where actually was Brooks?

2. Why she so popular did not get Queen umbrella ( or has she had it
but Queen
     can always send Prime Minister, like in the old time old maid; if
she needs the devil there).

3. How many people have actually seen true android.

4. Why she serves time before the actual trial?

5. Is this one true trial?

6. What is the prosecutor allegation to be able to be taken out of the
Court room? Where too?

7. What she did with Prime Minister ( apparently all will believe he
is innocent;
    that is just b/c I do: and I can be a caw changing mind too)

8. Why she married so late in the hacking games?

9. Why she looks older than we at 93?
    ( that is newly wedding that does that?)

Ktos wciaz zna odpowiedzi