Levicowi prowokuja _ ja nie jestyem faszysta , oni sa i jak mawiaja "Karawana idzie dalej"

Data: 2009-08-08 08:54:58
Autor: Me
Levicowi prowokuja _ ja nie jestyem faszysta , oni sa i jak mawiaja "Karawana idzie dalej"

It is based in mobbing and provoking against the citizen  that is
especially targeting people  for the political game leads to torture,
massacre after the original provocation, AND NOT WORRYING ABOUT ANY
LAWS ( by the way, Clinton the new era vengeful, you wrong that Nazis
has the law - they did not care - these letters in the National
Archives are all made up in late 40-ties; the translation  \from
German is only a mockery; use some smarts and stop the crap - YOU HAVE
NO RIGHT TO ATTACK ANY PEOPLE, KILL ANYBODY FOR ANY REASONS, CLINTONS,
THE SMARTIES; INCLUDING THE FORMER FASCIST THAT REFORM - otherwise
you only get worse and deplete us ,ma s you good at already, ifg you
could hear that; try to read the context in National Archives: o you
never go there - YOU buy CHEAP IDEOLOGY THAT FITS YOU - WHAT ELSE IS
NEW LEFTIES?)
   ( I did not get all from he, The Clinton, but it seems that he
thinks that he can be the fascistic and make fascist laws and
operations that are fascists because they had it - while they only
post fixed Viennese  Conference ( very easy for any intelligence to
see that these are actors and not documentary movies, but they lie
because they want to be lied and perpetuate now " Clinton Lie"; I was
not there - someone already fantasizes and might rumor - BUSH PEOPLE
DO - I am a victim Holocaust times 3)  and many other papers; so much
for that SMART one); ALMOST NOBODY CHECKS THESE IN THE USA BUT
EVERYBODY KNOWS - WRONG ALL TEH TIME THAT IS 0 THE HAY DAY FOR THE
TRUE FASCISTS NOW HERE IN HIDING; i sped about 20 years tossing the
books an papers _ AMERICANS ARE 100% BRAINWASHED , AND IF NOT THE REST
IS EMPTY NON-THINKER ANYWAY.

  ( confusion on line - as it seems _ I do not remember these
precisely - but book with me on the front was thrown here and it fits
that on May 9, 19945  after the antifascist parade - the victory
against the fascism - Bushland people threw me to the sewer in
Alexander section of Berlin ( where the March that i remember well
took place - I was marching in front ) for over a month with some nuke
these. I came out size of 3 - 5 years old, walking and thinking as an
adult; but was injured as that child again as it seems by the Obama
cycle
agent there now, to not even walk and was carried by village men for
about 2 months to compensate for the loss of sensory stimulation
necessary for walking; fow some reason they lost women in that war.
AND THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE - eating people was considered and given
out in the sewage but CIA yesterday had fun about it; we had hunger
disease - nothing stays in the stomach after that till the fat most
similar to human is given worm in the soup - that is rats soup).
PLEASE TAKE THESE CRIMINAL THAT KILL PEOPLE STILL FROM MY VIEW NOW - I
AM VERY HURT WHILE THEY STILL ATACK PEOPLE.

 Please sort out who disrespect people as fascists.

Here at the health dispute the two interestingly merge. /Who is the
provocateur?/
yet both do not clarify the issue what is wrong.

Marking the citizens for the categories is , no due process of NASA
picks by knocking peoples conscientiousness ( massive now) and
transplants of body parts without consent and information;
in case of most controversial brain transplants ( without legilature
as it seems, BUT WITH
THE BLESSINGS OF TEH rOCKEFFELER KIDNAPER THAN AND NOW - I AM A
WITNESS)  -
 no information to both  victims and lack of rehabilitation service
( primitive version
of the mightiest race dooming self for extinction or at least
weakening) that way, and others.

They stay merged than and now; THAN "PHILOSOPHERS" KNEW THAT BOTH
MEET AROUND THE CYCLE ( poor Nancy  naivete)

People need to clarify the will and shape the matter away from the
secret manipulation of the information, due process  rights and the
destination of so called " Rockefeller science" ( or  Rockeffeler or
the like manipulation)

There are more concerns - killings in NASA, that is now known that
nobody wants to do. What about these decaying bodies without any final
respect as if we are total barbarians, and citizens do not know that
the family member are treated that way.

   ( HACKERS DISTORTED MY VISION - I CAN NOT CORRECT THE TEXT - READ
CRITICALLY)

MORE THERE ABOUT NOT PERMITTED ON EARTH EXPERIMENTS AND LACK OF ANY
OVERSIGHT
FROM THE PEOPLE. MORE THE VICTIMS THAT GET "INTERNATIONAL NASA
PAPAERS" CAN BE MISTREATED ANY TIME AS THEY DO NOT HAVE EARTH ADDRESS
ANY MORE, NO CAR, NO HOME - DISPERSED WITHOUT A DEUE PROCESS; THEY GET
TIO PRIVATE PRISON FOR THE ABUSE  BY PERVERTS ( currently done to many
in DC and perhaps W VA ; nob ody home if  anyone wants to complein;
all  " covered" crimes - PRECIOSELY HERE IS THIS FASCISM, NANCY; WHY
AREN;'T YOU SPEAKIN G UP, BEFORE THE MOB DISPOSES  YOUR BODY AFTER THE
YEARS OFD RFAPES AND NOPBODY WIL RESPONG REGARLES SHOW HIGHT YOU
REACHED; WHILE YOU SWORN YTO SECRECY _ I AM NOT AS i WASA ONLY ONE OF
THE FIRST TRAVELERS AND THEY DOD NOT QUITE MADE THE SCAM ON ME; BUT
EVEN THAT IS MEANINGLESS WHEN FLOW OF ABUS EOF POWER  TAKES OVER ALL)
                    Leftist fascism symbol is not swastika but it
shares the same operational pattern

  ( you think that is unreality - WHAT ELSE IS NEW - all victims of
fascism  that died thought that first til it was too late; PEOPLE ARE
KILLED IN NASA IN MASSIVE NUMBER AFTER STEALING ALL THEIR ORGANS AND
DEFORMING THEM

M Y SONS SINCE THE YOUNG AGE ARE DEFORMED BY THE CHIPS AND YOU NANCY
REFUSED TO REPLY TO COMPLAINT TOGETHER  WITH REID - THESE WERE
CHILDREN WHEN PERVERTS THAT ARE IN CONGRESS SPOTTED THEM - this is
congress responsibility to fast return my children without any '
ifs' ( this is the law too; fascism otherwise;l but fascism even
during the war allowed red cross searches for relatives - I THINK THAT
YOU ALL GONE MAD)

 YOU STILL NOT RESPONDING - YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE WITH LEFTIST
FASCISTS YOURSELF NOW - nothing new - that is the design - the players
at first do not know unless they develop conscientiousness first about
what the trend in the larger society system; Nancy  might lack
foresight for several reasons)

WERE ARE THESE DECLARED ANTIFASCISTS?

Levicowi prowokuja _ ja nie jestyem faszysta , oni sa i jak mawiaja "Karawana idzie dalej"