MARKETS TODAY: I AM LOOKING FOR MORE LIKE THESE.

Data: 2012-06-01 06:54:53
Autor: AC
MARKETS TODAY: I AM LOOKING FOR MORE LIKE THESE.
  MARKETS TODAY: 'SMALL GUY' ADVANCEMENTS

Bintai Kinden
Bintai Kinden Corporation Berhad
International Affiliation

Kinden Corporation
Overseas Co.Dept. 5-25-12,
Higashi-Gotanda Shinagawa-Ku,Tokyo 141,
Japan
Tel: 8133-447 3181
Fax: 8133-447 7408

Kinden Corporation Hong Kong & China
11F, Chinachem Cameron Centre,
No.42, Cameron Road,
Kowloon, Hongkong
Tel: 852-2368 6136 / 852-2368 6137
Fax: 852-2722 5147

P.T Rakintam Electrical Contractors
GMT Building 2F/3F,
Jalan Wihaya No.5, Kebayoran Baru,
Jakarta, Indonesia
Tel: 21-725 2042 / 21-725 2046
Fax: 21-725 7911

Kindenko (Thailand) Co.Ltd
Room No. 1001-3,
10th Floor Lertpanya Building,
41, Soi Lertpanya Sri-Ayutaya Road,
Kwaeng, Thanon-Phayathai Khet Rachatawee,
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: 662-642 7344 / 662-642 7346
Fax: 662-642 7347

©2001 Bintai Kinden Corporation Berhad. All Rights Reserved®.
The range of services provided by Bintai Kinden in both Malaysia and
Singapore covers four areas. They are :-

Electrical Installation for highrise buildings, offices, factories,
hospital, hotels, departmental stores, supermarkets, schools, sports
facilities, airports, aircraft hangars, roads & highways etc.

Mechanical Installation of air-conditioning, ventilation, plumbing,
sanitary and fire protection systems.

Electrical Power Supply Installation for power stations, sub-stations,
power transmission lines, distribution and communication lines and
other related engineering works.

Electrical and Instrumentation System For Oil and Gas Refineries

In every project undertaken, Bintai Kinden's involvement in planning,
design, procurement, construction and maintenance has always been
highly integrated to establish a comprehensive system which functions
effectively and economically for every project. The best technologies
are always researched and applied to maximise the returns for our
clients. With the introduction of computer controlled system and the
latest technologies, Bintai Kinden is now capable of undertaking a
complete package service for major mechanical and electrical
contracts.

Bintai Kinden possesses the latest information regarding the laws,
regulations and standards concerning design and implementation of
projects. We have established systems for design execution and
technical services that are adapted to prevailing conditions be it
social, geographical, climatic or otherwise.

In meeting today's increasing demand for power, Bintai Kinden has
developed several advanced installation techniques and mechanised its
work processes and equipment. Close communication is maintained
between each company within the Group, and management and technical
expertise is pooled on an international basis to ensure the
application to the highest degree of construction management systems
and construction techniques, regardless of the project nature or
location.

©2001 Bintai Kinden Corporation Berhad. All Rights Reserved®.

I AM LOOKING FOR MORE LIKE THESE.

ALSO I SEE NO WORD ON HOW THE POLISH ZLOTY BIT ALL TIMES HIGH AND NO
WORD ANYWHERE AS IF MARKET DISSEAPERED AS IF SOMEONE HOPES THAT STILL
WILL GO UNDER WHILE THI IS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATION SINCE THE MARKET
DOES IT WHEN ALL WORLD MARKETS OVERALL ARE ON THE SLIPPERY SLOP FOR
GOOD SEVERAL DAYS WHILE MALINGERING FOR WEEKS BEFORE - THEY CROSSED
THE LINES ONCE IN SEPTEMBER OF THE LAST YEAR AND NOW ZLOTY CROSSED
OVER ITS HIGHER, AGAINST THE WORLD CURRENT SO TO SAY. IT IS AS IF
MARKET MAKES JIUSTICE TO THESE WHO WERE SUPRESSED OR EXPLOITED. THE
WIT THAT WE SEE IN MALESJA THAT WAS NOT CONSIDERED FOR THE
'INNOVATION' IS ALSO THIS KIND
OF PHENOMENA, BUT NOTICE THAT THEY DO GOOD CLASSICS FIRST BEFORE
VARIATING OR INNOVATING; THEY PRESENT IT OBJECTIVELY TOP THE POINT
THAT IS HARD TO SAY "I AM IMPRESSED' AS THIS IS NOT FOR AN EFFECT BUT
OFFERING THE
'VERTUE'; HAVING 'MERIT' IN THE WORLD ( STRUCTURE, MIND YOU)

MARKETS TODAY: I AM LOOKING FOR MORE LIKE THESE.