MOJA MALA SPEKULACJA GIELDOWA

Data: 2012-03-09 12:24:37
Autor: AC
MOJA MALA SPEKULACJA GIELDOWA
On Mar 9, 12:31 pm, ac <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
     New old rule:  we make what we use and well.

1. Flashed under 'Emerging amrkets' that PKO Polish Bank ( PKO Bank
Polski
    that is in listing) pays up to 18% and that is not Money Market
but straight savings;
    and Lotus, the investestment group ( do not know of what) over 60%
yield, but
    did not catch detail as te pages did not open ( hell today with
hackers)

2. Hang Seng, the similar strategic investment similar to Sesex of
Bombay
    is steadily yielding; but I hear it from abroad as our media
decide to to
    obfuscate data, that Americans also need ( wrong on part of
media).

    I undertsnd that it might have started lower than Sensex, and that
it is muchj broader yet pickt up the current. These are interesting
events on the market.

Many people try strategic funds but in USA extreme resistance to
floating while after several strategic moves , like for exampole
positioning sail boat on the water , we let it pick the steam. That is
taht break into the steady yield point. I see at least 2 preciding
evenst that maight have cause d that: relying onmarket correction made
people lose the feel for the evolving streems, and loss in capacity to
'read' the market fast taht way no matter what teh way of coding or
visulaizung data; and hedge funds that were based in correction that
were the steal of the day can not do as well and have to be losen up
to the float but not without finguring it up first when the 'sail is
at least straight on the water'. Americans sue first (good lack - the
boat has departed regardless), showinhg nevetheles the limit of
structuralization
( when no such need), blaming and rigidifying.

....but there is at least dozen of floating stategic funds around the
world, still.

IT IS NOT WITHOUT PRIOR UNDERRSTANDING THE RULE HOW TO SET
 UP STEARING THE BOAT.  I watched that on emerging markets - they did
not buy anything but what they use and relatively fast and also
rearrange for better value of the whole ownership not just NASDEXs but
the market when it happens; right now such place is Pitssburgh strick
exchange; Philadelphia has its pick but completely different
conditions - huge investors in NY and not giving a damn on the small
start to these who will make differents in localities - that has to be
solved first how the market handles these ; not last;
but in Pittsburgh Highschoolers put in small savings - how they got
self protected in
case of something like NASDEX - o did not even want them ; and what is
next?)

VERY FAST NEW CHANGES:

1. LAXURY MARKET FILLS IN REGARDLESS OF CURRENCY/
   OR WEAKER CURRENCY COUNTRIES ARE BUYING OWN ART AND COMFORT ITEMS
FAST

2, EUROPEAN INVESTMENT FUNDS ARE GETTING SEPARATED \FROM THE GLOBAL
INVESTMENT FUNDS;
   ( I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ABOUT CURRENCY; ARE GLOBALK IN DOLARS? THAT
WOUKD NOT BE MOST BENEFICIAL;
    WHICH OTHER CURRENCY FUNCTIONS AS GLOBAL? I DO NOT KNOW)

 HERE ARE FIRST 20 UNDER 'GLOBAL' IN QUICK CRANK:

"  Name Morningstar®
Category Morningstar
Rating™ 3 Month
Return
% Total
Expense
Ratio% Last
Close
    Allianz PIMCO Internat Renten A EUR Global Bond - EUR Biased
-1.09 1.04 42.44 EUR
    ALTA TURKEY Turkey Equity  15.30 2.72 37.29 EUR
    Citadele Eastern European Bond EUR Global Emerging Markets
Allocation  6.67 1.75 15.01 EUR
    Citadele Eastern European Bond USD Emerging Europe Bond  6.41 1.75
18.43 USD
    Citadele Russian Equity Russia Equity  10.85 2.28 22.89 USD
    Concentra A EUR Germany Large-Cap Equity  13.21 2.56 63.48 EUR
    DJE - Absolut P Acc Global Large-Cap Value Equity  7.54 1.82
220.76 EUR
    DJE - Alpha Global P EUR Flexible Allocation  4.34 2.37 169.22
EUR
    DJE - Dividende & Substanz P EUR Europe Large-Cap Value Equity
7.23 2.17 235.51 EUR
    DJE - Gold & Ressourcen P Acc Sector Equity Precious Metals  -5.34
2.16 189.18 EUR
    DJE - Renten Global P Acc Global Bond - EUR Biased  3.56 1.27
144.62 EUR
    DJE Real Estate P Inc Property - Direct Global Not Rated -1.71
1.30 7.94 EUR
    HSBC Asian AdvantEdge Fund EUR Fund of Funds - Equity  - - 89.69
EUR
    HSBC Asian AdvantEdge Fund USD Fund of Funds - Equity  - - 166.00
USD
    HSBC Emerging AdvantEdge Fund EUR Fund of Funds - Equity  - -
81.52 EUR
    HSBC Emerging AdvantEdge Fund USD Fund of Funds - Equity  - -
147.65 USD
    HSBC GH Fund Class CHF Fund of Funds - Multistrategy  1.08 -
117.45 CHF
    HSBC GH Fund Class GBP Fund of Funds - Multistrategy  1.61 -
141.66 GBP
    HSBC GH Fund Class USD Fund of Funds - Multistrategy  1.43 -
292.60 USD
    HSBC Multi Adviser Arbitrage S EUR Fund of Funds - Relative Value
-1.58 - 114.59 EUR "

3. I DO NOT GET YET WHAT USA FUNDS  ARE CHNAGING NOW; SOME BUST TO THE
DOLAR VIA INCREDIBLE AMOUNT
   OF SHORT TERM BONDS AND OTHER  FAST REALLIGMENT DOES NOT BREAK IT
INTO THE LEADING P;OSITION -
    IT IS ONLY 76- 79 C ON A DOLLAR THEN) THERE IS A RUMOR OF ATEMPT
TO DO MULTICURRENCY MARKETS - DOLLAR
   IS NOT YIELDING AS CURRENCY BUT MIGHT FURTHER CONTERBALANCE THSI
SHORT TERM BOOST. IF NOT THAN
  THERE ARE BETTER PERFORMERS AND IT IS NOT A POUND NOR  EURO.

4. I SUSPECT HARD DRIVE TO CREATE STRATEGIC FLOATS OR MAKE WHOLE
MARKETS STRATEGIC ( THEY ARE - BUT HAVE MORE TO DO; ESPACIALLY IT IS
EASIER TO SET THE STRATEF\GY ON THE REFORM OF THE MARKET OR A NEW -
KNOWN PHENOMEN IN MANAGEMENT OF ANYTHING)

MOJA MALA SPEKULACJA GIELDOWA