Markets today: EVERYBODY IS A WINNER EXCEPT HEALTH INSURANCES

Data: 2012-06-29 07:54:22
Autor: AC
Markets today: EVERYBODY IS A WINNER EXCEPT HEALTH INSURANCES

Even Asian markets are up.

WSJ ( all entries below according WSJ ecept what I think)

"Other currencies also welcomed the news: the Australian dollar
climbed to $1.0174; and the dollar dropped to 1,146 won against the
South Korean currency.

Australia’s S&P ASX 200 shot up to a 1.2% gain on the news to 4094.60,
and South Korea’s Kospi was 1.9% higher at 1854.01. In China, Hong
Kong’s Hang Seng Index extended its earlier gains to etch out a 2.2%
gain to 19,441.46, and the China Shanghai Composite was up 1.4% at
2225.43.

The Japanese market, which had been weighed down by a stronger yen and
poor industrial production data earlier in the session, recovered on
the European news, as the dollar subsequently strengthened to Ą79.65,
compared to Ą79.45 on Thursday night. The Nikkei ended the day 1.5%
higher at 9006.78."

HOW IS THAT ALL POSISBLE?

"1 MIN agoMarkets
David Jones Draws Mystery Shopper

Shares in Australian department store chain David Jones have slid
recently, but a takeover offer from a mysterious, U.K.-based private-
equity group is mostly unsettling.

Open
3 MINs agoBusiness
RIM Shares Open Lower After Earnings Loss, Phone Delay

Research In Motion's shares fell sharply Friday, opening down 15%
after a steep after-hours selloff following dismal earnings results
released Thursday evening.

Open
7 MINs agoMarkets
Euro-Zone Bonds Rally

Euro-zone government-bond investors welcomed steps European leaders
agreed to take to rein in Spanish and Italian borrowing costs, sending
yields on both countries' debt lower.

Open
17 MINs agoMarkets
EU Officials Provide Few Details

European Union officials provided few details about how they plan to
put into practice decisions reached overnight to centralize banking
regulation and allow the bloc's rescue funds to directly recapitalize
banks.

Open
18 MINs agoBankruptcy Beat
The Daily Docket: Stockton Enters Bankruptcy

The city of Stockton, Calif., filed for Chapter 9 protection."

(I thought that NJ Stocton College isin NJ)

AND THIS ONE TOO:

"EU Moves Boost Euro

BY DEBORAH LEVINE AND WILLIAM L. WATTS

NEW YORK—The euro soared versus the U.S. dollar after European Union
leaders agreed to measures aimed at stabilizing Spanish and Italian
bond markets and took steps toward establishing a euro-zone-wide
banking union.

The euro jumped to $1.2682—its highest level since late May—from
$1.2444 late Thursday. It is the largest one-day percentage gain since
October. The common currency was recently at $1.2679.
AT FIRST I THINK IS A JOKE, AS I UNDERSTAND THIS ONE AS WELL AS ALL
PERFECT PERSONLITY FEATURES ALL AT ONCE REPORTING TOWARDS THE ... MAX,
NOT EVEN OPTIMUM.

THAN I THOUGHT THAT THE MARKETS THAT HAD SIMILAR WAVE CAN LEGITELLY
RESPOND THAT WAY WHILE OTHERS THAT WERE CUSTOMARILY AGAINT THE
WAVEES OF SURGES WILL STAY THAT WAY THUS MULATUALLY BALANCE SELF AS A
WHOLE ( PERHAPS EVEN GLOBALLY). and I am right: "Global Markets Rally

Stocks opened sharply higher, joining a global rally, as a euro-zone
agreement to aid struggling banks eased fears about a further lack of
progress in addressing the region's debt crisis.

    Markets React to EU Summit "

NOW I THINK THAT I DO NOT THINK:) IT IS NOT EVEN THE REACTION TO
HEALTH CARE USA WINNER:)) ( IT IS NOT - IT IS 'SET UP')

AND THIS ONE:" Political Wisdom: Intriguing Court Decision

Law experts say Chief Justice Roberts may have ruled the way he did on
health-care because of a desire to keep the Supreme Court from losing
institutional legitimacy, and more in our roundup of the morning's
news." - NOW I THINK THAT I AM CRAZY B/C LEGITIMACY COMES WITH THE
TRAIN OF CREDIBILITY THAT PUBLIC CAN SEE. I ONLY THINK THAT:))

but than: "Pressure Mounts on Diamond "

and ...JUST IN:

"SEC Could Seek Nasdaq Upgrading

BY JENNY STRASBURG AND JACOB BUNGE

Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. may be forced by securities regulators to
upgrade its trading systems in the wake of last month's glitch-ridden
stock sale by Facebook Inc.

The Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating what caused
the mishaps that plagued the Nasdaq Stock Market during Facebook
shares' debut on May 18 and the effects on brokers and investors who
lost money.

As part of the deepening inquiry, regulators are weighing demanding
that Nasdaq agree to revamp its processes for developing, changing,
testing and implementing the computer code used in initial public
offerings and other exchange functions, according to people
familiar ..."

Markets today: EVERYBODY IS A WINNER EXCEPT HEALTH INSURANCES