Markets today: o ile sa wazne strategiczne rynki na gieldzie ( ktos zartuje 'ryki' sa wazne)

Data: 2012-05-11 11:25:31
Autor: AC
Markets today: o ile sa wazne strategiczne rynki na gieldzie ( ktos zartuje 'ryki' sa wazne)

"Banks Suffer After-Hours On Word of Chase Losses
By REUTERS
Published: May 10, 2012

Stock index futures fell sharply on Thursday evening after JPMorgan
Chase stunned investors with news that its chief investment office had
incurred “significant mark-to-market losses” that it said could
“easily get worse.”

JPMorgan closed up 0.1 percent to $40.74 in regular trading but fell
sharply after hours, dragging down shares across the entire banking
sector. Its executives held a rare conference call with analysts
Thursday at which the chief executive, Jamie Dimon, said “egregious”
mistakes had been made. "

WE WAIT FOR THEIR ASSESSMENT

2. "YAHOO FINANCE' (on line only) THE VERY GOOD UP TO THE MINUTE
MARKET INFORMATION HAS NOW MERGED WITH IHT/NYT
 ( I do not have full feedback as I am disturbed on line and do not
get
    the full picture easily now; but so do others; the offenders that
even now
    literally bread into my aura are not about to give up)

3. I am yet to follow new strategic Chinese market; Lisbon market fast
pop ups; I found the
    emerging few on the international/ often branching to USA
performers: Tactia OYJ Tech Helsinki;  Kukuko, Tokio; ( forgetting
next - blocking my brain - I  have already memorized several
performers there') Seven holdings:

  I know that natural cosmetics will be back - no surgery needed from
now on ( using my clues ' giving them out for years did not work until
now; I wander what made the difference; I even have
given out where the best cosmetics use to be produced.)

4. What is coming?  Les lies and even more mishaps, but selectively;
more strategic markets
reshaping self well ( of these I chased are Warsaw entire stock market
as whole; aka  Gielda Warszawska; Hang Seng; Tiland Set; and Sensec. I
more or less found out their strategic points and once in
while,mentioned some ( I am not economist so can not risk more:))

5. We have developed number of the float measures ( aka tests of the
floating market) in the last 2 mounts at my FIVU when economists that
i knew or got to know were willing to barter with us for the mutual
benefit ( that is of course helpful in being 'intuitive' like that).
Some publications from that work are in and some in the making.
Reading the market data on the strategic market and than making
prediction is science not just art or intuition.

( I did once smell the LSOE - please, be empathic to ...self)

6. Is still under threats of some misunderstanding of some unhealthy
competitiveness; The USA currency will benefit when simultaneously
smaller strategic markets will open in the.... non competitive but
complementary currencies applying to what these markets will actually
be addressing in the investment area. Of the considered currencies are
zloty, forint, rupee
and others; some currencies in the same region are merging there to
come here in one strategic piece. I hope using the States right to
open flexed strategic markets for these regions that know how to use
them will benefit us all. Let me know. We preferably starting small on
the north with expected more experimental bounce in case you / we do
not like these.
Canadian dollar that does very well is not coming to USA - that is a
joint decision there by all Canadian markets regardless of the Trade
Agreement with USA ( note that asserting these
can happen towards both ends; hopefully USA contention against the
Free Trade agreement will die out, diehard anyway). Not all in the
news but the solid decisions are not warbling
thus I am comfortable to break the news without too many changes in
the future.

7. Ben Bernaki willful statements about the markets are about these
waters that like
    fMRI do not carry forward any strategy.  There is that other life
in both.

Markets today: o ile sa wazne strategiczne rynki na gieldzie ( ktos zartuje 'ryki' sa wazne)