Miedzygeneracyjne spotkania na REWOLUCJI w Waszyngtonie

Data: 2009-06-04 12:31:14
Autor: Me
Miedzygeneracyjne spotkania na REWOLUCJI w Waszyngtonie

Embattled SCIENCE REVOLUTION: OLD GOOD UNCLE SHOWS UP

"AVOILD BORING PREOPLE" BY JAMES D WATSON BY BORDZOJ BOOKS ( hot)

  ( publisher is not misspelled)

Book has every chapter starting with 'manners['. That of caurse
includes,manners at Nobel itself.
Nobel by that manner awarded most awards toi himself; and by other
manner at least 4 prominent woment made only introductory speach on
own work, if they ever made there ( I am witness so i can state it
that way; I also know who got their wards consistently; but did not
stop there = forced usa senate to keep giving him all the most of
everythingt; he for sure did not design non-fudion nuclear clkeaner -
he instalkled lots of weapons we do not need)

More - discovery has anti-manner in the definition, meaning that each
discovery actually requires that the existing relationships have to be
reorganized for the discovery to take place.

it could be thta you are biasing that the chemistry is modeling the
rest of the world for you, while
relatiosnhips as social and phusocal connections        both matter ni
the discovery.

Disciplene: yes - in a way we use our coincepts, but not as
establkished manners 9 whgich means a form of rutines)

Please  try to relax.

Miedzygeneracyjne spotkania na REWOLUCJI w Waszyngtonie