Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   Moze zaczna spradzac Bushland, ale nie jestem wcale optymistyczna, bo bushland okupuje wszystkie check points ( bramki)

Moze zaczna spradzac Bushland, ale nie jestem wcale optymistyczna, bo bushland okupuje wszystkie check points ( bramki)

Data: 2009-08-22 08:44:18
Autor: Me
Moze zaczna spradzac Bushland, ale nie jestem wcale optymistyczna, bo bushland okupuje wszystkie check points ( bramki)

It is not just illegal search and seizure, that now  we , too have
plenty off as individuals.

( in Washington DC  people think that nothing happen when police takes
the liberty like
that as the CIA scam that has no legal right to stop people uses
untrained 'guards" ; in
other states - DC culture on this line is lower  than the culture of
more developed
States and harms the image USA  - and  in Europe that is the point
when people do intervene
 - but the culture is the safeguard that taking the liberty against
other person liberty
 is not the constant life style) BY THE WAY - NO DISPUTE OR NO
EXPLICIT
 DISPUTE HOW FAR THAT LIBERTARIAN ACTION TAKING CAN GO,
REGARDLESS OF THE PLAGUES OF THINK TANKS HERE;
WHILE PART OF THE CULTURE WOLD WIDE ( thanks -
I anticipated schedules already - at least that; Now do it not
superficially)

IT IS A CULTURE IN DEFENSE DUE TO THE MASSIVE ASSAULT BY THE BARBARIC
UN-EDUCATED  ( BY CHOICE TOO - I TESTED THAT PART FOR ABOUT A YEAR
BEFORE MAKING THIS STATEMENT) NONSENSITIVE AND NON CONSIDERATE
AND CRIMINAL MEASURES BY ONE GROUP, THAT  TRIES TO BY-PASS THE
 LEGISLATURE AND EXISTING LAWS.

Moze zaczna spradzac Bushland, ale nie jestem wcale optymistyczna, bo bushland okupuje wszystkie check points ( bramki)