NATO out of the capture cometition

Data: 2010-09-20 12:51:33
Autor: Me
NATO out of the capture cometition
On Sep 16, 3:55 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Over year ago captures of process cought attention in Washington DC.
Lets finish the competition

    COMPETITION ( CLOSING A MONTH AFTER 20 TIES NOMINATION)

The contestant is to submit the definition, role and possible
generalizability of the phenomena

SO FAR THE FOLLOWING TOPICS FOR THE CAPTURE OF PROCESS HAVE STARTED:

1. Tarantula anachroid space in action.

REMOVED BY NATO
   VACANT - IT IS ABOUT 3D COLIOR PROJECTS; IF YOU HAVE THE SUSTABLE
SUBSTITUTE PLEASE TAKE IT.

3. Any functional nuclear cleaner, as oppose to fusion cleaners.

4. Fragrance arrangements are the self containing environmental
cleaner

5. Any application of the "sutek" (Nobel in 70 ties)- the atomic
capture in organisation of symetrical nano-process.

6. Any cancer signature as a window for intervention

IN pRESS TODAY BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF ANYONE TOOK THE SPECIFIC TOPIC
 WITH SPECIFIC CANCER - I AM WAITING - THE PROCEDUARAL GUIDELINES ARE
AVAILABLE

( this is not a battle field - please do not argue - we are doing
science only)

7. Specific 'mobile' that work the 'set in space', not just the light
projection.

  MULTIPLE DEMONSTRATION ON GOING, MULTIPLE COMPANIES TRYING TO PUT
IN MOTION MANY SPACIAL DESIGNS; I AM WAITING FOR THE SPECIFIVC NAME
THAT WILL ENTER COMPETITION

( this will close fast now)

MORE EXPECTED; WE GOING ALL THE WAY TO 20 CONTESTANTS

  Two new and interestingly philosophical but applied topics in today

8. Spacial captures of the numerical distribution "7" - taken

9. Capture of trajectory of first stage ( like 1 st move in chess thad
is decicive in the rest of the game) - taken

NATO out of the capture cometition