NEW COMPETITION: LOSE THE INSURANCE, GET THE LONGEVITY ( and lose them fascists for good)

Data: 2010-09-10 06:43:57
Autor: Me
NEW COMPETITION: LOSE THE INSURANCE, GET THE LONGEVITY ( and lose them fascists for good)
NEW COMPETITION: LOSE THE INSURANCE, GET THE LONGEVITY ( and lose them
fascists for good)

Fascists still claim that they are best in longevity and tehy are
under teh severe challenge ( see Biden)
Fascists still fantacized that abuses and killling other benefit them.
They have to be stopped, especially if that were to be true. They are
aberation of human thought and action. They do not report acurately
their so caleld reseach as they hide their crims; tehy alured some
senate members taht do not think for themselves - they be killd by
them fascists on the other route but they do not see it yet; they
refuse to look in how many people even from the Senate tehse fascist
have alredy kidnapped and abuses ( use the defence - it can not be me;
taht si not true; these that rebel finely have to ask for help as we
do not know what si up there when the abusers kill and remve people,
even from the Senate claiming taht they always suddenly die - when
nobody yet dies there that way-; steal brains and organs and do not
inform the constituancy that they do these - THEY HAVE TO BE IMPEACHED
AND REMOVED FOR VIOLATING THE JOB OF REPRSENTING OTHERS AND THE CRIMES
THAT THEY COMMIT)

In understanding own developmental processes, we need to relate to the
circular energy flow in the body and around us. Most times there isn't
the agent taht si only good, like poisons in the small amount are also
homeopatics, boosters and can pump out of the body all toxinsl;
chealating therapies are similar to this mechanism. external example;
narrow drafts can cause common cold but is the nanonizing agent and
can potentiate the positive energy faster flow and clean the area very
fast.

The fact that we need to seek the balance goes around.

Current samples from the ehalth related reseach:

1.Metformin in the cigarets smoke not just kills peopel with alredy
advances lung cancer; in the other stage
   and quantity lowers suger in the blood ( what teh steal when most
aging too fat are diagnbosed with insuline resistance and risk of
diabetes), anticoagulat ( prevents strokes and heart attacks), flow of
blood, makes teh bllod membraines stronger, incresees metabolism of
lipids ( again teh malady of the transition at 50); regulates
cholesterol.
Elswhere we also know that is  beneficial for the mental activity,
probably for the reasons thatt enhance blood flow and its guality in
brain.
  What can compete with that?
  What si the real problem than?

2.Ants in Sourth and Central America, Trinidad and Tobogo  developed
symbiotic reaction with the leeches and maschrooms growing in their
establishmenst that they feel the larves and ant mother; these produce
antibiotic but watch  how much needed : can treat the infections that
were deemed resistant to these antibiotics taht we know; also clen the
gardent from the machroom infestation.

It apparently has a form of gauge - it allows some and than kills off'
very similar mechanism.

NEW COMPETITION: LOSE THE INSURANCE, GET THE LONGEVITY ( and lose them fascists for good)