NOT ENDING FACSIM HERE - NOT A SLIGHTEST UNDER Obama -obam adoe not even understand local laws

Data: 2009-05-21 08:55:06
Autor: Me
NOT ENDING FACSIM HERE - NOT A SLIGHTEST UNDER Obama -obam adoe not even understand local laws
On May 21, 11:22 am, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
1. THEFT OF BRAINS AND UTERUSES

2. PROFOUND ABUSES OF DUE PROCESS BY ALL SO CALLED SAEDCU8RITY
AGENCIES, PROFOPUND AND PERSISTANT, ESPECIALLY IF FBI JUST ANNONCES "
WE NOW PRACITICE DUE PROCESS"

 THIS IS SO MANY YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR AND THEY STILL DO NOT
EVEN MEAN TO GET IT TOGETHER; any time lie like that in public about
FBI progress or
 CIA now knowing better how to obtain reseach subject legal
consent,THEY LIE IN THE
 FACE OF AMRICAN PEOPLE.  nothing clears , nothing changes upon
redress - thet
 do not address any current and they do not mean to

  THE ONBLY AY TO STRAT VCLEAN IS TO START PRACTICING IT - IT COUL BE
THAT WE NEED OVELALL CHANGE OF THESE BOSSOS  THAT STOCK UP THERE AND
WILL NOT COMPLY WITH TEH CURRENT REGIME THAT CONTUINUES TO BE
DEMOCRACY AND NOT FACSISM.

  ( That is than that changed self brains without a l;egal approval
and without medical or ethicval safety;
they do not mean to stop the machinery - only lie - Obama just
released suspects, all porearanged - BID SHOW BY SENATE WALKING
STREETS AND GETTIN G SELF ARRESTED LIKE TAHT; ONLY SUCH ARRESTS ARE
IMMUNE IF YOU ISSUE SELF A BRAIN OF OTHER PERSON WHILE IN THE SEAT -
THSI SI CLEAR FASCISM AND NO CLARIFICATION OR REMEDY - THEY KEEP GOIN

TRIED TO BE THRTREATNING TO ME TODAY AS i SAID TAHT I THINBK THSI OVER
BEFORE I SPEAK AGAIN , THAT IS NOW IN FRONT OF THE SENATE AFTER NEARLY
6 YEARS OF HOSTAGE, ISOLATOION FROM ALL FAMILY AND REFUSAL TO LET ME
WORK AT MY LCAPACITY LEVEL; OBAMA THREATNING 21 BEACAUS EHE CAN NOT
HAVE MY KNOWLEDGE - AND JONES , BIDEN , SPECTER INTERCHANGEBLY - THAT
THEY CAN NOT HAVE MY PHYSICAL BRAIN

THEY KEEP GOING ON MEMEORIAL DAY TOO.

OBAMA WILL CONTINUE ATTACKS ON ME FROMN THE AIR4 AN DRAYS ATTACK FROM
LAND

3.  "US prison guards are free to kill prison inmates:
In Arizona, if you put a piece of steak under the hot dessert sun,
during the mid day, it will cook in 4 hours.
The prison guards were eager to see if the brain of an inmate will be
cooked in 4 hours. So, the guards put a 27 year old black woman,
jailed for 2 years for prostitution...in an open-air cell...from 10
am
to 2 pm, the hottest part of the day...when the temperature is way
over 100 degrees.  The prison guards are free to do
anything...including cooking the brain of a inmate in the hot sun in
Arizona. "

What fascists are pulling is that Obama overhauls the couttry laws and
navigate him; Ovbama is a legal moron., regardless, as he would not
have been buying going againt the states -THAT IS A TRADITION IN USA ;
USA WOULD FALL TO PIECES UNDER SUSPENDED STATE LAWS; HE FEELS SO
EMPERIAL ( WHILE BUSH ONLY TRIED AND HARD ) THAT IT FITS HIS
NARCISSIMS WITHOUT LOOKING INTO THE CONSEQUENCES.

obama laughht of all and in aunable to reason at least witjh on
satellites, as if fascist
already had ithe is not ending holocaus4t on me as this is veryt
funnyn that i was a victim 3 times durin g tehn war only to put in my
position women much olderr than i am whose crimes he tries to pas stoi
me and tries to imply that i am to old. My functional; age is 1/2 of
Byrd's  byrd is still in tyhe office; but what matters is that teh
conflict and fascist prtactices contimnue, if i do not come to my
position

althout obama laught at my sons pain from facsists - is not yiding - i
am not to talk to my family - while there is no such permit for him:
ONLY FACSISM CAN JUSRTIFY IT - IN USA THERE SI NO SUCH LAW - W EUNIFY
FAMILIUES THAT GOT LOST - RED CROSS INTEVENUED  BUT THETB EVACULATED
SHELTER UNDER NUKE TRHREAT

  THEY ARE NOT NEAR ENDING THEFACSISM.

"8" in usa has a due proces - they lie lie and lie

NOT ENDING FACSIM HERE - NOT A SLIGHTEST UNDER Obama -obam adoe not even understand local laws