NOVE W USA!

Data: 2009-11-06 11:59:44
Autor: Me
NOVE W USA!
                          We call this "post fix"

"Click here to read a White House transcript of Obama's remarks, and
the following question-and-answer session.

Meeting with tribal leaders from across the country this morning in
D.C., President Barack Obama heard calls from Alaska Natives for help
combating suicide, erosion and mining impacts.

He also got an invitation to the 49th state.

“If you ever decide you want to get away from it all come see one of
us,” Bill Martin, an Alaska Federation of Natives board member from
Southeast, told the president.

“I often want to get away from it all. So I'm very much looking
forward to visiting Alaska,” Obama replied.

The White House expected hundreds of tribal leaders at the Interior
Department today for the meeting, which began at 5 a.m.
IT IS OF COURSE ABOUT THOUSANDS OF DEMONSTRATERS AGAINT OBAMACARE
YEASTERDAY THAT
IS COMPLETELY SUPRESSED FROM THE PRESS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER DC RALLIES

Obama makes commi tricks - diffusers, denials or lies that the dem
osntrations are pro-Obamja ( ba, even the ethiopian  goverment
overthrow celebration on 9/12/09 was presensted as pro-Obama massive
party at the gropunds of Capital). THIS MUCH LIES IS NEW IN USA!

NOVE W USA!