NOW MICHELLE OBAMA LIES

Data: 2009-06-22 15:38:57
Autor: Me
NOW MICHELLE OBAMA LIES
"But before she was a mother — or a wife, lawyer, or public servant —
she was Fraser and Marian Robinson's daughter."

THIS IS FROM WHITE HOUSE WEB. MY PENSION WAS ONCE SPLIT TO TWO PIECES,
AND THAN ANYTHING MY PENSION DEPARTMENT WRITES TO ME ,. OBAMA TAKES
OVER, WHILE I AM UNABLE TO LIVE NORMALLY OR EVEN SEE MY FAMILY.

OFFENDERS ALSO MANIPULATED MY LEG TO LOKM A LITTLE LIKE M ICHELLE -
BUT DEFORMED AT SLIGHTLY HIGHER SPOT ( i REHABILITATE FAST THEIR
INJURIES)

THSE OFFENDERS STILL TRY TO KILL ME TO LATER PRETEND THAT MICHELLE
WAS ON MY JOB.

OBAMA ATTACKS ME STILL EVERY NIGHT WITH NOXIOUS FUMES - I SURVIVE BY
THE NEW CLEANING TRICKS THTA HIS SPIES CAN NNOT CATCH UP WITH; HE
ATTCKS ME MILITARILY SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK; AND IF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE
NIGHT ON THE CAPTURED ( BY SATELLITE) DEVICE  ANYBODY ANSWERS, OBAMA
PICKS IT UP -
ALL IS TRACED THAT PRECISELY; OBAMA SEEMS NOT TO SLEEP ALL NIGHTS.

THIS IS SO RADICULEUS THAT BY NOW I THINK THAT I HARAS HIM NOT ME -
BUT ONLY BEACUSE HE HOLD THE LINE ALL NIGHT LONG; WHY? DOES HE
MISTRAST ALL HIS STAFF?

It could be that he has promissed in GB that he kills me since the
Bristish servioces misled twice, simply missed. I commited no ofence
aganbin GB. in teh war i was awarded the life long
distinction 'Madam ' ( Sir for man) , but Obama mixes the information
about me and perhaps lies taht this was his mothee Kay Jacson . he
tries to mix me and her many ways.

    HOW WOULD BRITISH SERVICE NOT FIND OUT?

Tree days aio he edited his papaer picture as if very like me - eyes,
nose forehead and teeth
he dos not often edit self that way. That woudl be to lie in some tne
that he is my son in case the scamn with Micjhelle does not work; or
they arev so ruthless that Michelle be pretending my line or if as me,
and he be pretending my son,while my real sons isolated from me with
no word where they are and Obama laughing at me on motehrs Day that I
wanted to get connected to them as in the past, giving no explanation
- worse - just cynically laughing.

 ( I am told he RUN  ON MY BIRTH CERTFICATE - is that possible?
   he of course holds all way of me getting my original; I only have
fake by CIA)

Why he is  just gving money light while this is to be a crises.

What is wrong with him? We might be in more danger than just me and mu
sons.

Is he himself? Or is he cynical because nearly found out and pritects
self taht way, while army might still help jhim  kill victims of this
grand scamn?

NOW MICHELLE OBAMA LIES