'NOW OR NEVER' FOR POLISH DISPORA

Data: 2010-08-31 12:47:26
Autor: Me
'NOW OR NEVER' FOR POLISH DISPORA

"puˈwaski]  ( listen); full name in Polish: Kazimierz Michał Wacław
Wiktor Pułaski) of Ślepowron coat-of-arms (March 6, 1745[1] – October
11, 1779), was a Polish soldier, nobleman, and politician who has been
called "the father of American cavalry".
Duke ( ksiaze ) Kurlandii, w ktorej schowali sie uciekinierzy z
Wermachtu 200 pozniej.
Wasal of Polish King

He did Brandywine - winnine niezaludnionych terenow Wirginii, i
Georgetown by Philadelphia

And did not hear about Kosciuszko who had to just leave for uprising.

Moireover he is not mentioned in Yorkstown; is his monument still
there?

( why? - we finding out piece by piece that Bristish were here first
and sure won even if Washington could not pronounce self King -
itlooks like they are doing that for him now)

In the description of battles, Polish are called germans or Prusians;
russiand are not recognized and that si a puzzle givemn that this
state is called interchangibly than " New Siberia"
( full of Mongols that is; Siberia than aspired and was bigger than
Rusiisa all the way to WW I ) or New Cesaria. Why?

ale Kosciuszko 2 razy pobity pod Camden, NJ mimo ze nie dowodzi; Co
sie stalo z Kosciuszka w Camden?

..Pulawski - tylko voluntariusz in american Army!!! Looks at thse
ninsenses and cut them
as they are running lose here aboiut British wanting to force the
masive entry all the way to American Conmgress and citisenship stat,
while throwing out legitimatelly waiting for papers
( we qwere nukes all night around Camden and Trenton to force these
while Congress on vacatiuons - toids infiltrated pasport offices).

American Army traces badly ( makes sick) many Poland sympatizers or
new commers; one train line only; nevertheless it is uimportant to
colLect the memories here; it is now or never.

( SOON THE RELIEF FROM THE SATELLITE  TRACING IS EXPECTED)

'NOW OR NEVER' FOR POLISH DISPORA