Nato next measure is to dominate climate; still wants The River Line

Data: 2010-03-31 16:29:23
Autor: Me
Nato next measure is to dominate climate; still wants The River Line

      Nato next measure is to dominate climate; still wants The River
Line

In the March 11 Wall Street Journal, Jeffrey Bell, assumes the total
control of world climate issues and challenges the IPCC ( CIA) reports
picking up on 2007 stance, as if the Copenhagen Conference on Climate
last December never happened.

They must have employed Goebels neverthelss.

In teh emantime fluff has the cklimate ion teh River Line includin g
the 2 or more mini nuclear attacks of which population was not warned.
Hell of CO2 was there till the self programing cfolior NASA was able
to erestablished part balance fluff waqs the sorurce iof resque.

It seems thatb they are going to congressmen to let them finelly
remove all nanonized grass; however that be useless if tehrer was such
power to permit NATo next intervention over fluff, as people have
planted it along the way in private gardens due to its cleaning and
balancing capacity, and as the NASAs really can not get it even flying
( he thinks is a secretagain)
 very low over it. Dear King on line, this is NJ - you did not
introduce self when you got in
and started interveniunf in the quiete environmental work  on the
River line ( now in most state).
When asked you said _ you are here beacuse it is dangerous here. Today
teh only danger is you. You have also did not ask ,a s we the peopel
of NJ wioudlhave said no, if you can put militray base here. If teh
fluff can get to your nose, "your bomb" in NJ can kill you too.
 Please think.

( namy abandoned teh ship; the last night new try on teh new train
statiion involved some NATO vehicles but perhaps lended to bushland,a
s teh commanders hide, for the most part; one is making a hell out of
the ":Congressmen" I gues to post approve military base.

That nunber we are told with locking the small nation parliament
first, puttinmg the biombs and than making self new congtress is not
new for NATO. Hallo there - we are not that small.

The command has 2 weeks to get out, if I get the popular wuisn, but
they can do it today; some,especially German and some scietists from
GB are on the dive right now ( when tehy cool off they might still
make us the cool fusion) What we are to do?

( the most advance division, I think will try to be true for a cahnge,
agreed to turne the reactor to the self cleaning milieu, and try to
have all that radiation just trapped in the buid naturally  rocky
moutain or at least big rock that will clean the River Line.
The oldies division wanted to shot immediatelly , but no aim.

Some hope that whenever they are the Cherry Revolution part too will
catch them.

As far as Climate domination, they believe that the whole involved
world activists will let them lie that Copenhagen never happen; or
what were the true recommendations (1. keep environ stable fists
2.maintain rain forests as natural cleaning devices).

Nato next measure is to dominate climate; still wants The River Line