Nauka CBA połączona z fantasy

Data: 2013-05-09 01:29:19
Autor: kazaniecki.daniel
Nauka CBA połączona z fantasy
Tym razem po angielsku, wybaczcie!

Season 2 of NBA Front Office has officially begun! Wanna feel like an actual GM? Learn a thing or two about the CBA, while participating in an exciting fantasy league!

The 2013 Playoffs saw a couple of upsets:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7444/fo4.png

The biggest season 2 addition is a revamped spreadsheet:
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4784/fo2.png

Fantrax does the scoring, but the finances are discussed on our forum:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1774/fo3dt.png

We continuously strive for a richer experience through social media (https://www.facebook.com/groups/416741995086764/) and all kinds of wacky ideas (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvqIcA7i9Q8CdFBsU0JqWkVJMmp4WXNqbWhhQThKT1E&gid=45). So yeah, live video feed of the Draft Lottery is totally gonna happen! :)

Something for you? Sign up here:
http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=52531.0

Nauka CBA połączona z fantasy