Nawet nie zartujac, cos sie szykuje na gieldzie swiatowej

Data: 2012-04-13 08:02:13
Autor: AC
Nawet nie zartujac, cos sie szykuje na gieldzie swiatowej
  MARKETS TODAY : structural growth rather then profit fluctuations
observed world wide.

1. JP MORGAN annouced significant revenue expansion. ( IT IS OLD
TIMER,
    FOR THESE WHO REMEBER ).

2. Several Asian markets soared significantly; perhaps re-set
strategically ( internet gest unstable not these markets and I have
not yet figured that out how they did it), including
KSE 100; AEX 100 ( SORRY THAT IS ONLY A SECOND SMALLEST
COUNTRY IN EUROPE)

3. TADAWUL - ALSO OLD - SEEMS TO...... - THEY DO NOT LET ME CHECK

4. Several markets insured their Forex markets; I got that you will
not be
    profiting using their currencty.  They do not have to be stupid
that way -
they might have chosen to stay stable on the aspect of the market so
the others become more strategic; or for any other reason; but they
do have such ( not like fascists annouced in Think
Thanks - that reason; dies out). Also, I got on 5th Avernue that
you will - using Franks; alternative being - taking entire bank
abroad:))
 ( and I am not even joking)

Data: 2012-04-13 17:33:09
Autor: pluton
Nawet nie zartujac, cos sie szykuje na gieldzie swiatowej
 ( and I am not even joking)

To kup sobie dresa i adidaski w paski i joking.

Joking jest kul. Spalisz zbedne kalorie, dupa ci zmaleje - same zalety.

--
pozdrawiam
P.L.U.T.O.N.: Positronic Lifeform Used for Troubleshooting and Online

Nawet nie zartujac, cos sie szykuje na gieldzie swiatowej