Next victim of the ukrainian military aggression.

Data: 2014-07-17 23:55:35
Autor: Anonymous
On 2014-07-17 15:00, DVH wrote:

On 17/07/2014 14:36, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>Meneer Orac, <news:mn.8b437de79d98155c.125799zoggi.nl>
>>Jack Ryan formuleerde de vraag :
>
>>>Body of the teacher on school ruins.
>>>http://savepic.org/5808146.jpg
>>>http://savepic.org/5809170.jpg
>>>http://savepic.org/5812242.jpg
>>>http://savepic.org/5813266.jpg
>>>http://q6kcugtykucxvlbf.onion/files/IzxgS1Z8.7z
>>
>>Fuck disgusting dictator Poetin. Hang the bastard.
>
>The persons that should be hanged for Ukraine are: American president
>Obama, British PM Cameron, foreign ministers Sikorski
>(Poland), Bildt (Sweden), and Hague (Britain, ex), top diplomat
>figures Pyatt, Nuland, and Biden (US), Ashton (Britain). These
>are real warmonger criminals. The list is incomplete though.

In Putin-land it's much easier to kill your political enemies.

In Obama-land no political enemies at all, because all of them lost the
job or were lost in a road accident.

Data: 2014-07-18 12:46:48
Autor: Anonymous
On 2014-07-18 08:33, Franz Glaser wrote:

Am 17.07.2014 23:55, schrieb Anonymous:
>On 2014-07-17 15:00, DVH wrote:

>>In Putin-land it's much easier to kill your political enemies.
>
>In Obama-land no political enemies at all, because all of them lost the
>job or were lost in a road accident.

Calm down and shut up!

Arguments ended, I see. Very narrow forehead, too low IQ.

--

Next victim of the ukrainian military aggression.